New beginning

Começar do início

All the faces turned sad as they remembered their friendship moments. A smile adored every face in the end.

.
.
.

All the chairs were arranged perfectly. Dinner was cooked already. Servants were decorating the table with food and fruits before everyone reach there. It was time of breakfast in India.

Panchi was cooking the dessert in the kitchen. She asked the servants to arrange the food till she came with dessert. She wasn't a good cook initially when married. But time taught her or may be something else. She didn't want to be a household worker like other women. She wanted to do office job then what happened that she was doing this whole heartedly.

'Mam, we have arranged all the food. If it's over then can we give a call to others', a servant asked softly ,bowing his head down in front of her.

'Not now. See. It isn't still ready. When it is, I'll tell you.', panchi said showing the cooking dessert.

Servant nodded and left the kitchen. He stood beside all other servants standing on the gate of the kitchen from either side, as per their daily schedule.

'It's ready. Now you can call others. And one of you come and help me with this.', panchi shouted from kitchen.

One servant broke the line and moved upstairs to call other members. Other one moved inside kitchen while the rest stood near each chair as others were going to come soon.

Abhay, Haseena and chand descended the staircase. They took their respective seats and sat. Each Servant standing beside each chair  served the food to the person sitting on chair. Panchi joined them and sat beside Abhay.

'How is business doing Abhay? is it doing good after you joined them. I was thinking to retire if it is doing good in your hands', chand spoke breaking the silence between the family.

'It's doing good, dad. But I'll still need you there. As a senior you would be really helpful in my learning. A helping hand is necessary', abhay said or more likely requested.

'Why don't you ask panchi to join? ', chand asked. Abhay stopped for a while as he heard his dad suggestions.

'She is your partner. Don't you want to join Panchi', chand said and then looked at panchi and asked her views.

Abhay remained silent and looked at Panchi. He shook his head , asking her to say no.

'Dad...wo actually... I'm not really interested into it anymore. I like to be at home', panchi hesitated as she wanted to say something else.

'Well...your wish', chand continued eating.

'Leave this business matter at office guys. I really have a complain from both of you', Haseena complaint in between.

Abhay narrowed his eyes at his mom's complaints.

She complains like a child, he thought.

'What! Don't give those looks to me. I'm your mom. When I'm going to be dadi (grandmother) and chand ,dada (grandfather). It has been more than 2 years ',  Haseena complaint.

Abhay wasn't expecting this question on his way. He coughed when he heard about child. It was a sudden demand which he had no answer for. He remained silent as panchi offered him water.

'Mom...his career has just started. We need time', panchi replied when abhay remained silent.

'But chand is going to retire and we really need someone to play with. It cannot be better than our grandchild', Haseena said.

'I understand. But I do need time . Please understand'. Haseena nodded at Panchi after understanding her points.

.
.
.

'Why did you want me to say No to dad?'

'Because I don't want you in office'

'Ohh really! Then give answers to your mom. Atleast you should not deny your mom when you can't accept your dad suggestions'

'You better stop it right here or I will'

'Or you'll what? Tell your parents about my extra marital affair'

'I can't do that and u know this. I can't break my parents heart. '

Abhay and panchi were in their bedroom ,arguing over the matter discussed on the dining table. Abhay was not a confused soul anymore but still he was stuck between his parents' happiness and his. If he choose his then he would have to break his parents' heart, who loved panchi like their own daughter. His parents were unknown to her reality. Raichands and Dobriyals shared good friendship by then. He didn't want to break it when it was only fault of Panchi. He couldn't choose his happiness as well when he lost all caring people around him. His confusing mind was responsible for this. Only if he could reverse time and made a good decision when the time was good. He regretted his every single actions.

He remembered Piya ,her love and his rejection.

Will I will ever meet her again, he always thought when alone.

But at home, panchi would eat up his mind. He had control over panchi to some extent but not in bedroom. She wouldn't listen to him in bedroom as per their deal. She would talk to her boyfriend infront of him or sometime call him in their room. Abhay left with no choice, would like to leave his own room.

'It's not right', he would always tell her but no use. Panchi would do what she wanted. She did marry him for some reasons , for what, she knew it well.

This wasn't new but usual just after their marriage. Abhay got to know about this on their first night. He was waiting for her in their bedroom when his new bride was missing. He tried to call her but she didn't pick his calls. His concerned mind asked him to search for her, which he began. But in the way he found panchi with Danish near a club in an intimate position.
He was heartbroken , almost shattered to such an extent that it would not be easy to recollect him. He fought against his own heart for her, but she was a cheater. Or he was more a fool than her being a cheater.

'Yes, I'm more a fool than she is a Cheater', he had thought as lone drop of tears escaped from his eyes.

He left the place immediately and slept in his room . He never let his parents know about this. He thought he would tell them till right time come. And till now he was waiting for that right time.

He tried to confront Panchi that day but she was a devil more than he thought. She had some other plans which she wasn't going to tell him directly or let them know anyhow. They had a deal that he won't tell about her truth to anyone if she won't argue with him infront of them and he would listen her in bedroom. They agreed mutually. But Panchi was a devil when it comes to irritate Abhay. She would annoy him intentionally on stupid matters, like his parents wanted baby. They never shared same bed since their marriage then how baby was even possible. But she would behave like a jerk .

'Abhay, are you leaving the room or you want to see me and Danish together?', Panchi said with a devilish smirk.

Abhay clenched his jaws in anger as he was pissed off . He stood up , collected his mobila and laptop from table and left his own room.
Panchi opened the window and Danish came inside. They hugged and laughed evilly. Everything was going as they had planned.