New beginning

Lights had turned on, Mike on the stage had been set up and crowd was gathered down the stage. Crowd had only one word on their lips 'MANAN'. They screeched out their combined name for the upcoming perfomance loudly.
The craze for manan was increasing every single second. Crowd was insanely in love with their stars 'Manan' and their song.

Meanwhile, Manik and Nandini were getting ready for their performance in their respective vanity vans. They were partners not only in their personal life but also professional. Now, they had a 4 contract signed in California. They had been here for atleast 2 weeks. 2 songs had already been done and two were remaining. 3rd was going to be held in sometime.

'Manik....Nandini....we want manan....ohhhhuuu', crowd shouted again and again.

All of their friends were there between the crowds, screaming out loudest. Mukti was now engaged to Abhimanyu and Alia and dhruv were planning for same. Cabir and Navya were getting married within a month. No...no...no...it wasn't a love marriage but "a tashan wala shaadi" arranged by their families. They were living in same apartment after Navya left college hostel due to some money issues. Mukti requested cabir to keep Navya with him until she would find one for her and Navya. But they didn't know something was going to happen by Cabir's family. Cabir's family lived in some other city but they liked Navya as how she defeated cabir everytime , who was undefeatable almost by everyone. They were going to marry on their parents' insistence but they had developed some feelings for each other, but not able to accept it. Their friends would tease them the most as they were 'fighty people but soon to be married'. Manik finally got his luck for getting his revenge back on cabir. He wouldn't miss a chance to irritate cabir or tease him. They had fun but still the old charm of their friendship was missing.

They missed her everytime,they missed piya. It had already been 2 years and 3 months but they didn't get any clue of her nowhere. Manik would remember their moments just before his performance,afterall she used to be his partner once.

Manik opened his eyes after he remembered his friend before his performance with his lady love, Nandini. He smiled as the crowd screamed their names more louder than earlier. 

Their jodi was really Charming ,he thought.

Manik and Nandini reached the stage together holding their hands together. Manik took his guitar while Nandini took her sitar and all the background instrumentalists got ready on their places as the stage cloth unveiled.

Manik started singing increasing the craze of crowd. His friends smiled and showed up a thumps up to both of them. They left from there to his vanity van , waiting for them to join them.

'He really has an angelic voice ', abhi praised Manik infront of mukti.

Mukti looked at him as he said and then towards Manik' voice. She smiled and nodded at Abhi.

'And Nandini is his angel', dhruv commented next.

'Yeah bro.... after piya left... She was only one who could make him normal. She is his magic that he puts in his song.', cabir expressed.

'I always thought whatever piya did was wrong. I mean how could she leave us without even informing us. But after he told us the exact reason I understand it wasn't easy for her. We can't blame piya ever as we never tried to know what was she going through', Alia expressed her sadness over her failures about understanding the one who helped them to get together.

'Isme kisi ki galti nahin hai Alia. Tum khudko dosh mat do. Waise bhi Misha ne isi karan hum sab se bat karna band kar diya jabki hume bhi is bare me kuch nahin pta tha.( There wasn't anyone's fault in this matter. You don't blame yourself. Otherwise too, Misha has stopped talking to all of us because of this only even though we had no idea about it.)', navya said comforting Alia for a guilt which wasn't actually deserving.