"After hearing all this, Naina left from there. As soon as Miss Lolita turned back to leave, she collided with someone and both of them screamed in panic."

Lolita: Suri ji...

Suri ji: sorry ji (gasping)... waise.. Lolita ji.. mere kaano mein mithi si awaaz aayi...right turn.. 20 kadam.. pata nhi kya hua.. mere pair na apne aap hi achanak...

"Interrupting Suri ji, Miss Lolita said."

Lolita: bekaabu ho gye...

"After thinking something, Suri ji said changing the matter immediately."

Suri ji: aaj raat ko khaane mein jhol hai...

Lolita: jhol.. kaisa jhol Suri ji...

Suri ji: wahi jo aapko bahut pasand hai.

Lolita: Suri ji... Machher Jhol..

Suri ji: oh my god.. aap jab aise bolte ho na... mujhko lagta hai ki mujhe na Bengali ban jana chaahiye.. hai ki nhi...

Lolita: control.. Suri ji.

Suri ji: I will try

Lolita: Good Bye

**********

Girl's Hostel (Room no. 202)

"A girl was talking to someone on the phone while roaming here and there in the room."

Girl: Rohit.. Rohit.. Rohit... Rohit hai wahan pr.

"On not getting a positive response, she threw her phone in anger. But later on realizing her mistake, she understood what she had done and then cursing herself, she picked up her phone. Then her eyes fell on a girl coming inside the room. She looked at her smiling and stood up and went towards her and Naina also came inside the room smiling."

Pooja Ghai was played by Gazal Rai

Pooja Ghai was played by Gazal Rai. Bubbly, Talkative and Punjabi girl who speaks in mobile language. She has joined the academy to find her fiance Rohit, who had left her in the middle of the wedding and ran away. Everyone calls her "Pooja" but Alekh and Huda call her "Punjaban".