flashback -3 deaths and depression and back to London

3 years later me , father , grand paa , grand maa and uncle James were in a flight going to London and their after landing in airport  a few mintes later their was uncle Charles waiting for us at the airport  and we went to his home and I immediately went to Kara's room  and found no one so went to little Leo's room and found no one again and then went to my guest room and freshed and went to sit at dinner table where I saw Kara and immediately enveloped her in a bone crushing hug and was returned back with the same intensity. When I asked about where little Leo and aunt Rose and aunt Cecelia were , she explained that aunt Cecelia's cancer has got worse and making  her weaker  every passing day and little Leo is with her mother and aunt Rose is with her bestfriend at the hospital that aunt rose working currently and that aunt Cecelia didn't have much time and I immediately demanded to go to hospital but was told that tomorrow we will and I couldn't do anything against words and decisions of  elders of the house and silently went to our bedroom after dinner and at midnight after making sure everyone is asleep me and Kara planed to go to hospital on her bike and we did went to hospital and had met with a very shocked and worried aunt Rose when she found us in the hospital room where aunt Cecelia was sleeping and Leo in Aunt Roses arms sleeping  .

Little leo woke up groggily as if she was woken up by someone and saw me sitting  beside aunt Lia (Cecelia) and holding her hand and Kara stood behind me holding me by my shoulder and trying to comfort me despite her tearing up by looking at our sedated aunt Lia suffering and in pain and immediate Leo shouted Taylor and I gently dropped aunt Lia's now weak arm and rest it beside her weak lying body on the hospital bed and went  in front of me and near the foot of the bed extending  my arms into which Leo ran with light speed hugging me happily and our little Leo shouting and noises kinda woke up aunt Cecelia and she recognised me and instantly had the same kind and loving gentle smile on her face that she had whenever she with me and Kara past 3 years , yes aunt Cecelia and Leo lived  with aunt Rose and Uncle Charles and Kara , me and grandmaa and Grandpaa visited them in all the breaks I got from school be it spring or summer or winter. We 3 used to fly to England and have to say that we all bonded pretty well especially me , Kara , Leo and not to forget Kara and Leo loved our Grandmaa . Its more like me and Grandmaa came and Grandpaa used to come for Grandmaa but I do believe deep down inside he also loved his Grandkids Kara and Leona but he just wasn't much expressive but he atleast tried and every Thanks giving and  Christmas all of them including aunt Cecelia came to USA cause Leo is attached at hip to her mother and aunt Cecelia didn't wanna deprive Leo of her happiness in meeting and spending time with her family .

Hmm uncle James did try to make up for being an idiotic ass but aunt Cecelia always turned him down saying that they is nothing between then all he can be is a parenting partner that too because she cares about Leo's emotions and feeling  but  slowly after trying a few times uncle James gave up and stopped visiting them along with me and grandmaa and that did project what kinda a person he is back then and Leo never liked him much from the beginning , even when gramdmaa and aunt Rose and uncle Charles introduced her to uncle James she used to not at all respond or even talk to him and sadly he also didn't put the effort that a father should have after being rejected by aunt    Cecelia and Loena .

Now after 3 years at midnight literally quarter to 2 (2 am) here I am holding my aunts hand and crying my eyes out when little Leo is watching us not probably knowing any thing that's happening except for her mom is unwell again . I was being held by aunt Rose at shoulder  from standing behind now sitting at the stool beside hospital bed of aunt Cecelia . She look even paler than I had seen her the last time I visited them , all of us knew she is not well and fighting cancer but didn't know its gonna take her away from us this fast or take little Leo's mother away form her at this early age .

Aunt Rose had informed about our little adventure to uncle Charles who is at home and next day morning we got an earful from dad and grandpaa but uncle Charles is pretty cool laid out man and he quite understands all his kids yeah he considers all the kids of his sibling his own and even aunt Rose too feel the same towards us . Never had she differentiated between me or Kara or Leo . She always said she had 3 beautiful and amazing kids .  They both are literally very understanding parents and more like angels to me and my cousins .
And as a consequences of our behaviour we were deprived of our pocket money for the month and Kara got a additional punishment of not getting to use her bike for the rest of the month by father and Grandpaa. But who cares about all that when our aunt Cecelia who cares and loves us like her own is lying in a freeking hospital bed , fighting cancer and death every single minute .