flash back part 2 " The Paternity test"

The paternity tests came and indeed Leona is a LOVE and first thing we knew Grandmaa was on her knees and holding baby Leo and rest of the family was just so mute and everywhere was pin drop silent and the tension in the air was  literally so palpable that if it was a cake we all could have a piece of it and thats when I heard father asking what is going to happen now that Leo is one of Us to Grandpaa and even before Grandpaa spoke uncle Anthony and uncle Thomas were running their mouths that their will be no place for Leo and the whore of her mother Cecelia at Love family and the DNA repeorts were just bullshit and wrong . Just then uncle James was approaching  baby Leo with realization and tears in his eyes who was beside her mother aunt Cecelia .

Aunt Cecelia held her hand up blocking Leo from uncle james  and spoke the words that shocked everyone in the room by saying thats she was not going to be much longer around because cancer is eating her alive and thats why she tried to reach out uncle James but she also said he was no longer the person she loved after what he said and how he declined about baby Leo's birth , identity and existence itself and that they don't need him and Leo will be with her Aunt Rose and Uncle Charles who will be 10 times better father then uncle James can ever be and she had Kara as an elder sister to take care of baby Leo and their I have to say that hurt my feeling when she didn't count me along to be family and Leo's elder sister but immediately aunt Cecelia looked my way like she was called by me and immediately smiled kindly and affectionately at me and added that " Leo was lucky and blessed to have the previlage enough to call Kara and Taylor  her elder sisters and that she knew we both would love her baby unconditionally ."
Now my father and mother and aunt Sofia tried to talk and convince aunt Cecelia and even aunt Charlotte spoke at a time that she can't leave now or take away Leo because Leo is Love after all and she will need her father growing up .Father said soon they will be marriage between uncle James and aunt Cecelia legally but aunt Cecilia said uncle James was no longer the person she fell in love and he who cant recognise his own flesh and blood ... How can he be a father and a good one at that ? and that she doesn't need a man who cant be a dad for her kid and that she is going to leave to England along with baby Leo .

Authors note : Hey their beautiful people. 👋
This is my first book and I am veracious   
bibliophile and an amateur writer .
So please  let me know where I can improve cause I believe their is always a place for improvement and upgrading our skills in every and any aspect of our lives .
THANKS AGAIN FOR BEARING WITH ME AND READING .

PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE , COMMENT and VOTE .

DONT FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY TO UR LIBRARY .

DO SHARE MY WORK PLEASE !
SHARING IS CARING 😉