CHAPTER - 2 : My annoying cousin

The same dream again .
Its annoying that I acctually enjoy that dream but that is a just a dream and in reality I might not meet her or get a chance to know her but I would readily give up anything if this dream comes true .

" Yeah yeah again the same dream in a isolated beautiful beach , a sunset and a bench , her and I together so close watching the view and sharing our details like " likes and dislikes " and I kissing that overly excited beautiful girl who is too cute and I just had the urge to kiss her and kissed her on the cheek and ...." Thats it ... comments my annoying ass of a cousin LEO short for Leona .

" STOP IT TAY . shut the fuck up and go back to sleep already its like 7 am on a sunday and who would wake up so early except for you my nut case of cousin . " Leo exclaims and groans still half asleep on the makeshift couch and I just smile to myself and carry her to her room and lay her down and tucks her in and leave her to prepare our breakfast and coffee and yes my cousin Leo is 16 years old and sophomere and I am her legal guardian as of now and she lives with me in our penthouse .

Hmm my stupid cousin who lives with me at our penthouse and flips me off when I was tossing and turning on our makeshift couch but what do I say ...hmm let's just say I am a good and patient person and overall anything I love my little cousin Leo . Leo and Kara are the choosen family of mine and we also kinda grew up together and we continue to stay the same siblings and Leo is welcome to stay as long as she wishes but the one & only rule is not to bring any people for one night stands or hookup's or atleast till she turns 16 . Yep I might look crazy but I'm kinda person who respects others feelings and privacy and want the same for me and I also dont have any problem with Leo bringing friends or hookups or for that reason anyone she wants to bring home but all I say and want is that she stays and brings in right company and is safe always . This penthouse we are currently living is a duplex and has 5 bedroom with my customized master bedroom and a customised room for Leo just the way she likes it with a small cozy balcony with a swing she wanted when she first came to live with me and I did also arrange a study corner along with her desk with a PC for her with a nice book shelf that stands high with 5 racks , initially when Leo came to live with me the room is just a normal room with a nice balcony and attached bathroom and adjacent in-built mutlidoor closet in the wall itself with sliding doors and a nice full size bed which now I replaced with king size bed like mine and according to her choice of matrice and then an empty undecorated room with just a queen bed and in built closets and a bathroom with shower . kitchen , dining area , a mini bar and alcohol cabinet and the main hall and a guest room and a customised bedroom with attached study and open balcony which has access to our private rooftop pool on the first floor for Kara for whenever she decide to visit me and Leo .

Yes I am loaded but its all me , mine and my cousin Kara's smart work and extreme hard work and I am no snobish kid of a rich ass snobish multi-Millionaire parents .
Oh yeah my parents are loaded but always wanted a simple modern suburb life and had a nice place to call home for them self in nice upper class side of the city within a classy gated community where you can find all different kinds of snobs and rich and successful business magnets and their spoilt kids(few being some of mine and Kara's good friends but mostly mine ) and families and why don't I live with my parents and why LEO lives with me ... that's a discussion for another time .

Enough about me and my little cousin Leo and our penthouse now cause this is one long ass intro even for the protogonists/star of the story .😂

A little heads up : Leo is the youngest of all Love family kids and the smarter than most people her age , a stright A student and atheletic and a bit aggressive / short tempered when provoked .