The Nightclub surprise

I'm currently sitting at my desk in mine and Isaac's office

I'm currently sitting at my desk in mine and Isaac's office. I know most Mafia Bosses and Underbosses don't share offices, but most don't share the connection Isaac and I have. He's my big brother. We have always done everything together, nappies, school, family issues, death, ruling, we are always with each other, one way or another.

Tonight we are going to our nightclub in Blackpool, our home. We are going to form an alliance with the Russian and Italian Mafia. They both already have a treaty but they now want us in the loop as well. The Italian's have been quite persistent for years now, but we held of due to the Russians. Since that night seven years ago, we have hated the Russians. But their new Boss seems to be a better fit than Andrei, so we are giving it a chance. If we can do business with the Russians and the Italians, we can increase our profits by at least double, and the Russians have stopped human trafficking which pushed us to the terms meeting.

"You ready Kyles?" Uncle Alfie pokes his head through the crack in the door. I nod my head and shut down my laptop. We walk down the stairs and make our way to the front door where we find Isaac, and two of his bodyguards, Max and Daniel.

"Are you sure about this plan of yours?" Isaac asks as we approach him. I feel Alfie and Daniel tense at the mention of this as they both mumble small objections.

"I'm sure." With that he nods and opens the front door. Mac and Daniel trailing behind us as we walk to the SUV waiting for us. We all climb in and drive to the nightclub, all the while I adjust my ridiculous dress.

Dimitri's POV:

Diego and I are currently sat in the VIP lounge area of the club, waiting for the British to arrive. Ever since my aunt killed and nearly killed the Boss and Underboss, we have always been on the verge of war.

"Relax, we have agreed to their terms so far, and your not your uncle, they wont kill us." Diego tried to reassure, key word tried. We have been best friends since we were little kids. I grew up with him in Italy since my mother is Italian, his fathers niece.

"Yeah well they like you more than me." I resort back. The doors to the entrance opens and everyone goes silent for a moment. I look up and see it is Isaac Williams, the British Boss, unlike us though his underboss is nowhere in sight. Sergio and Gino seem to notice this as well as they begin to look around for this man, who is referred to as 'Kyles'. No mafia has ever seen him unless they have an alliance with the British.

He approaches us and we stand up to greet him. "Isaac, nice to meet you." I say along with Diego as we shake his hands.

"Dimitri, Diego, pleasure to meet you." He responds. His face empty of emotion and his voice firm and authorities, but after seven years of leading I would expect nothing less.

"Where is your underboss, is he here?" Diego questions. A smirk almost creeps it way onto Isaac's face.

"Yes he will be here shortly, just doing me a little job." We sit down on the velvet lounge chairs once more and two women wearing next to nothing walk to us and place themselves on our laps, not that we're complaining. The one on Diego's lap is short and skinny. Her ass and tits barley covered by her silk blue dress, her hair long and brown, eyes the same colour. The one on my lap however, pale blonde hair in a French braid. Her eyes a crystal blue and lips a soft pink. Her tight ass sat on my groin and her boobs have me fascinated as they are just covered by the silver, high thighed dress.

"I thought you would appreciate some company while we discuss our terms, they are both sworn to silence." Isaac informs us as we relax in our positions.

"Okay, we run the Russian guns through the UK, your drugs come to me in Italy, and the money laundering goes through all of Europe. We each take 33% each." Diego offers. It is perfectly reasonable to me, and this way we double all of our profits.

"No. The money is spilt to 30% each, the rest goes to a charity of our choosing." Isaac resorts. I understand wanting to donate to a charity, but he can donate his own money.

"Why should we-" I go to protest but the girl on my lap pushes down, making me instantly hard.

"ya dumaiu, chto pozhertvovaniye na blagotvoritelnost ochen blagorodno. krome togo, ludy nay budut zadavatsya voprosome, kak vy poluchili dengi, esli oni pokhodyat na blagoe delo" She says

(I think donating to a charity is very noble. Plus people won't question how you got the money if it goes to a good cause.)

He words linger in my mind a little longer than I would like. Her Russian immaculate and enticing.

"That doesn't seem like such a bad idea." I respond. She eases on the pressure only for me to bring her back down. Fury flashes through Isaac's eyes at the action but he doesn't say anything.

"It is agreed then. We will stay in England for a while as things start out in the business." Diego says, earning a nod from both of us.

"And Isaac, where is your murderous second in command, they call him 'The Angel of Death'?" I question, I had always wanted to meet the man who has managed to kill so many people at the age of just twenty.

A smirk finally appears on his cold face, his eyes shine in pride and slight anger.

"She is sitting on your lap."