❝nOOOOOO!❞ shio slumped down and had crocodile tears streaming down her face, while kakucho were just laughing at her. Her antics had really amused him this time.

❝kakucho, how do you play with this toy gun?❞ shio asked and grabbed the toy gun.

Grinning, he stood up beside shio, ❝here, i'll teach you how to shoot.❞ 

Paul just amusingly watch them before turning his head to the window. I feel like something's gonna happen because of that toy gun.

         »»————- ➴ ————-««

Perhaps letting his eyesight get away from shio for just one second isn't a nice choice for madarame shion.

Izana and his heavenly kings were out together, discussing some shady plans, with shio just sitting near them with paul, munching on a slice of bread.

They had got a surprise attack and shion was the most far from the scene, thus izana tasked him on keeping little shio safe.

But shion being shion, he got side tracked when he saw a shady and cool looking tattoo parlor and just had the need to get one quickly, thus leaving shio alone outside with paul.

Shio did not want to make troubles for her cousin and his friends, no she did not. She tried to be a good little kid and just wait for shion to get his tattoo done while sitting outside the parlor with paul.

Unfortunately, they did not let paul inside, shio doesn't want paul to feel lonely so there she is, sitting on the ground.

But like we all knew, shio got distracted by a butterfly and suddenly just forget why she's there in the first place. So she decided to stand up and take a walk, paul barked softly at her, ohmygod do we just leave that 9th blabla kid or what?

Paul was stuck in a predicament. Should he just leave with shio or try to stop shio from leaving madarame shion who stupidly got inside the tattoo parlor?

Yeah, leaving that 9th blabla kid would be nice. He ain't even doing his job right! Paul nodded to himself.

After making his choice, paul looked in front of him and did not see where his shio is.

Panicking, paul let out loud barks and run around the area, sniffing for shio's scent.

Seeing shio's shadow, paul hurriedly run towards the area but he suddenly saw another taller, and bigger shadow.

And her shadow was gone.

Oh shit oh shit, i know i said that 9th blabla kid ain't doing his job right, but so did i!! How and why did i let my pup out of my sight?! Dhdbjfkdkck— gotta find humans. Paul runs towards the tattoo parlor.

Getting out of the tattoo parlor, shion breath in some fresh air. I feel like i forgot something....