{84} Fifth enemy detected

Start from the beginning

"Don't touch me you paedophile, you're violating my shoulder- how come he's not arrested!?" 

Sehun demanded in a loud voice and I slap my forehead with a hand.

This moron is trolling...

"Won't you rather see your other comrades that are in jail than us?" Yoongi asked, clasping his hands together as though he was closing the case. "Either way, I'm totally fine letting you off even though I'm not finished. I'll rather waste my time to sleep than spend time trying to negotiate with you."

"Whatever... I chose to become a murderer because life has been very boring. Is exciting when you get to kill people!"

Okay, it is finally confirmed that he is not sane. There is no sanity that's left in him for him to say that.

"If killing people is what you find fun, you don't have a life," Yoongi declared confidently but his face was fixed in a blank look like most of the time.

"Sure, you guys are just saying that because you've never experienced how is like killing someone," Sehun said, grinning proudly. "You uncultured f*cks, go step on a lego."

Man, this fool is asking for it. I don't enjoy it when people call me uncultured when is mostly based on their self-centred opinions.

"If I was your mum, I would probably abort you," I spat angrily, and Sehun whistle in a happy tune as though he took it as a compliment.

"That's more like it! Why are you suddenly insulting me, baby girl?" He asked, fluttering his eyelashes at me and I wrinkled my nose in repugnance.

"For the last time, I don't give you permission to give me names you vile little-"

"Oh? Is it because you already have a boyfriend? The way you two always sweet talk to one another and make out... is eccentric how we had to listen to all of it, but it was still worth it," Sehun teased, and I could feel myself heating up in embarrassment. But I shouldn't be ashamed of it as I did enjoy my time with Jungkook.

"So what? You're just saying that because you're lonely," I shot back and he laughs.

"Of course... sometimes is better than being lonely. These few years, I've always been a hot topic as for my looks. Just like you said, I'm quite a charming man. Possibly hotter than the sun," He smirked in pleasure and I snorted.

"Stop calling yourself hot when the only thing you can turn on is a microwave," I said, and he grinned. It kind of pisses me off that he's not angrily taking my insults but always laughing it off.

"You must have mistaken me for someone who gives a sh*t about your opinions," Sehun chuckled evilly. "To be honest, if I wasn't captured this early, I would've killed you. After all, is my job to shoot people with the gun."

He raises his hand into a gun position and tilts it up, making a 'pew' noise while smiling evilly. Pinching myself on my thigh to stay sane, I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"You were the one who threatened to kill me?" I asked in a low tone and he shook his head.

"Ho, ho, ho! Of course not- it was my boss," He confirmed and I raised an eyebrow. "My boss is the one who takes control of threatening people and putting them under our list of elimination to do. You're the only one- aren't you happy?" He asked and my eyes widened.

"If Y/N was the only one, why would you guys kill students impulsively?" Yoongi asked as he raised a hand in front of me in a protective way.

"Because we're murderers. We have secret rules we expect you guys to follow. If you don't, you're out," He said, smiling in a way that scares me but Yoongi just shakes his head.

"Since you don't have anything better to say, I have something else to ask of you," Yoongi murmured, bringing a phone out of his pocket and passes it to him. "Here's your phone, unlock it for us as we'll have to look through it."

Damn... Jungkook didn't even ask to look at the previous murderers' phones, maybe he didn't see the point? Or maybe Yoongi is just an experienced interrogator.

"Using my fingerprint this way is considered coercion," Sehun answered in a smart tone and I raised an eyebrow. Coercion? Is he a lawyer- what the hell is he talking about?

"Coercion? Alright, I assume you're hiding some things in your phone and I'm not going to force you to open it for us," He said and I nodded. "We're also not going to request a warrant and send it to a digital forensics as we know you're going to send your comrades to attack them," Yoongi then turned his head to the authority.

"Please escort him out and bring him to the jail," Yoongi told him and Michael nodded. "For now, the case of the fifth murderer caught is close. We'll see you soon in the court, Sehun." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Double update for Taehyung's birthday! Happy birthday Taehyung <33 

Thank you for reading!

~Xin