The ✌"Bet"✌

Sophia blindfolded you on the stairs while Peter was being blindfolded by Thomas, "Now make no noise or we're gonna lose this bet" Thomas whispered into Peter's ears. Peter threw a web and stuck to the ceiling, Amber made you stand in a specific position and you started walking slowly.

After 15 steps as you counted in your head, they started cheering you and you could hear the boys too, you walked five more steps and felt a pair of lips kissing yours. Peter felt lips touching his, his Spidey sense didn't go off and he started moving his lips with yours.

You slowly took off your blindfold and were taken aback by Peter's face, you slowly removed his blindfold, he jumped back down, he hesitated a bit but pulled you into a kiss, you returned it, as you pulled away and looked back, all of your friends were watching you, you blushed.

"GO Y/S/N WOOHOOOOO" They cheered, "Wow, how did I even agree to that bet" you murmured, "Hey, mine kinda seemed reasonable cause um, you know- upside down" he said, a bit embarrassed but happy. (Your Ship Name)

"KISS KISS KISS KISS" They recited, you took him by his neck as he melted into the kiss, "Finally, they were messes in front of each other" Sophia whispered, you broke the kiss and said "SHUT UP, LIKE I DIDN'T SEE YOU MAKING OUT WITH WADE" You laughed, "Of course she has super-hearing" Sophia smiled like that one emoji 😃.

"I'm here, y/n"! You heard Cassie yell, "Cassie"! You shouted and ran up to the elevator, she fell down but didn't hit her head because of the cloud you put under her, "Oh my god, I missed you" You said and pulled her up, "Your friends"? She asked and you nodded.

"Alena, Ash, Amber, Charlotte, Sophia, Wade and Thomas" You introduced, "nice to meet you, I'm Cassie" she smiled warmly. "Hey Cassie" Peter greeted, "Hi Peter" She said, "Your room is officially taken" you said, "Ah it's fine, I'm just visiting" she said.

"Have you had anything to eat"? You asked, "Uh no, yeah I forgot" she laughed, "you guys want Tacos"? You asked and they all agreed. Olivia came down, "You okay now, Liv"? "Wouldn't you like to know, Weather-boy" She smirked, "She's back" you smiled.

"MOM, TACOS"? You yelled out, "COME DOWN, EVERYBODY" Pepper yelled back, "You all go, I'll get Harper, Ethan and Thomas" Charlotte said, running upstairs. "I- okay" you said and all entered the elevator, "So......... Tacos"? Cassie said trying to make things less awkward.

You hummed and walked out the elevator, "Cassie, you didn't even- what" Mom said, confused, "She came straight to our floor" you laughed, Wade pushed Clint off the couch and sat in his seat, playing Mario Kart with Pietro instead of Clint.

"WADE, THIS IS THE LAST- wait how did you- what the fuhh" Clint was left shook, "There you go, we're making more" Mum said, showing her "excitement". Cassie took a bite, "These are so good" Cassie said, bobbing her head, "For sure" you nodded in agreement.

"Sit on the table and take a plate, don't eat on the counter" Mom said, furrowing her eyebrows and Steve gave us the ✨Eyebrows of Disappointment✨. "Cool" You said and pulled a chair, sitting down in the dining area, everybody sits around, Peter sits beside you, sending you a warm smile.

Tony noticed this and whispered to Natasha, subtly pointing at you two holding hands like like little kids. "Blushing like when they dated as a teenager, prolly dating again" Natasha joked, right after that her eyes widened, "What if they are"?! Tony whisper-yelled, grinning.

"What are you two whispering about"? Pepper asked, setting a tray of tacos in front of them, all of the kids looked at them, "Nothing, just excited about the tacos" Tony excused. As soon as all of the kids turned back, Natasha whispered into Pepper's ears, "Y/n and Peter might be back together"!

"Really"?! She whispered back, excitedly, "Wait, What if he breaks her heart again, y/n doesn't deserve to go through all of that again" Pepper added, frowning. "Then we try to break his heart or maybe bones" Natasha said casually.

"Thank you for the tacos, they were amazing"! Cassie thanked and everybody got up, having finished their food, "Where's baby Stark"? Cassie asked, "In her room, her toys are spread around so, be careful not to step on a lego or something" Tony said, making a soft hurt face, remembering the time he did.

"BABY STARK DO DO DO DO DO DOO" Cassie started singing loudly as you laughed.

~○■A few hours later ( ˘ ³˘)♥●□~

You went up to your room and changed into your pajamas, You yawned "J, when's training- ahh" your foot cramped, you were about to fall but Peter caught you, "7 AM" J.A.R.V.I.S said as you were staring into his eyes, you shook your head "Uh sorry, foot cramp, carry me please"? You asked, your shoulders going up.

Peter smiled at you, his eyes as soft as could be, he took your waist and took your legs on his arms, "Wow, didn't expect this after 3 years but I'll take what I can get" he laughed and kissed your nose. He settled you down, he laid down beside you and you grabbed his hand.

"Guess we're back in the first stage" he kissed your cheek, "No, I......... love you" he said, "I uh- love you too" you said. You suddenly flinched and sat up, Peter also sat up, "W- what happened"? He asked, scared that he'd done something.

"Nothing, uh- I need to go to the bathroom" you shudder and make your way to the bathroom.

(A/N- Wassup, I said I'd post, THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER I'M SO HAPPY :') God, I'm pretty much sad cuz I'm watching Lucifer. Do y'all watch that show?)

(TOODLES, PRETTY GALS/BOIS 😙❤)