WADE-SOME ! 😉

PETER'S POV 🕷

I woke up and saw my clothes off as i remembered last night, I blushed at the mere thought of it, I laid on my back staring at the ceiling of the tent, I suddenly felt a bump, I stuck my hand and pulled out the ring box. I smiled realizing what I wanted to do with it, She started scrambling and I quickly hid it in my bag, I finished putting my clothes on and carressed her cheek to wake her.

She jolted awake and I smiled at her, "Morning love" I greeted, "Morning" She blushed, "We should leave, It's getting cold, don't you think"? I said, "Can you step out so I can, you know change" She was red as a tomato, I walked outside and she zipped the tent. I looked outside, the view was just- amazing from the cliffs, I glanced at the ring box and opened it.

The ring laid there in pristine condition, untouched, I really wanted to propose but kept it back into my pocket. I activated my webshooters and took a ride to a Donut shop, "2 dark chocolate please with strawberries" I ordered. The girl passed me the donuts and a flirty look, I looked disgusted cause she looked 30. I sat on a random building eating one of the Donuts when I heard a Thud behind me.

I had my webshooters ready as i turned around, I came face-to-face with a man with almost the same suit as me, "Hey Spidey, The author sent me here" He said cheerfully (Wadey, don't 😂). "What"? I asked confused, "Nevermind, You look like you're having trouble, my man" He said as i looked at him, still confused, "About proposing, bloody hell dude, So, did you pick out a nice venue"? He asked.

"I- uh no, I just think that we're too young- Why am I even discussing this with you" I sighed, "Because I'm the angel, a goddess sent me" He elaborated, "Who are you"? I questioned the man, "Oh, how rude of me, I'm deadpool and in my opinion, Snatch her before anybody else does, Everybody awaits. Bye now" He said and he disappeared in a blink, I shook my head and went to y/n.

"Hey, I brought a donut for you" I said and opened the tent, "Oh hey, I was trying to call but there's no signal, Let's just get a cab" She said, "Ooh, I love these Donuts" She smiled and picked it from the box. We picked our stuff up and walked down the cliff, I checked my phone for a signal, there was a slight connection so, I called Mr Stark.

"He's coming" I declared and shoved the phone into my pocket, my thoughts drifted to the ring again, How about after a week or a month or a year, wait NO, A week maybe twooo ? No, one.

We waited about half an hour before Happy came by, I opened the door for y/n and sat down myself, "Hey Happy" We welcomed and he drove us to the tower, "Where were you guys"? Hannah asked, "Oh we spent the night in a tent" She said as i nodded.

We entered the Lounge, "WELCOME BACK"! Mr Stark greeted, "Hello" Y/n said and I did the same.

Y/N'S POV💥

"Why'd you leave us there"? I pouted, "Because it was cute and you could've played in the tent and then slept, woke up and blah blah" He said, "Oh yeah, We played" Peter said as I laughed, "What's going on"? Wanda asked, Pietro gasped and starting pointing to me and Peter one by one and laughed as if he understood.

"Can I take a bath"? I asked as i was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, "Yeah go ahead" Mom said and we went to my room, She picked out my clothes and I went to the bathroom.

I came out of the bathroom, to the Lounge, "Ned called, he didn't get in but he did get into one of the close ones" Peter said, "That's bad" I had a small frown, "Hey, I was thinking, there's like 2 weeks left until we have to leave sooo, Let's sp...

I came out of the bathroom, to the Lounge, "Ned called, he didn't get in but he did get into one of the close ones" Peter said, "That's bad" I had a small frown, "Hey, I was thinking, there's like 2 weeks left until we have to leave sooo, Let's spend it with the fam, eh"? He asked raising his eyebrows, "Yeah but let's go to yours, Aunt May should be back from her shift" I said as he nodded.

We did as i said and spent some time with Aunt May, welcoming her after a tiring week at the hospital, "Peter and I went skydiving" I informed, "Did my lil' Petey get over his fear of heights"? She asked ruffling his hair, "Oh, he sure did" I chuckled.

~○■7 Days Later●□~

"You look great, pumpkin" Mum complimented, "Maybe I should wait another month, no a year" I suggested, "Hey ! Don't be a scaredy cat, he asked you out" Uncle Clint said punching my arm lightly. "Is this even good" I asked opening the red velvet box, revealing a rose gold ring, "It's awesome besides you know him better then anyone" Pa said laying a hand on my shoulder.

"The date isn't for about 2 hours, let me clear my mind, yeah"? I said and wore a hoodie on the dress and a pair of black jeans, "Go ahead" Mom said tucking her blonde hair behind her ear, Everybody was standing in my room

"The date isn't for about 2 hours, let me clear my mind, yeah"? I said and wore a hoodie on the dress and a pair of black jeans, "Go ahead" Mom said tucking her blonde hair behind her ear, Everybody was standing in my room. I told everybody that I was gonna propose tonight and it was a disaster, not that they didn't like the idea, they were just......... happy for me, I flew out of the window of my room with a small bottle of O.J.

I started arguing with myself verbally about what i was gonna do when I heard a thud, I stood straight on my feet, my body surrounded by lightning, "WOAH ! AWESOME But, please cool it killer, I'm here to talk" A guy said.

(A/N- I'M SORRY OKAY, I had an exam that's why i didn't update yesterday butt Something interesting 💍 is gonna happen in the NEXT chapter, I promise to make it grand)