Have You ? 😳

(WARNING: Smut)

She left me outside after comforting me and Mr Harrington continued to yell at me, It looked like Peter was gonna burst and punch him but before that, Mr Harrington stopped.

The day went on with Uncle Loki and Pietro playing Mario Kart with me and Peter took me out, yes on a date, Pa and me both have Insomnia so, we worked on Peter's suit cause I wanted to surprise him.

[<3 MONTH TIME SKIP, NOTHING SPECIAL HAPPENED AND IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL>]

Peter and i wanted to go to school because it was my last day and didn't wanna miss it, We were still waiting on our college/university results, He had applied to 2 and I applied to the same ones. Ned applied to one of them and if we get in, we can study together so, We really wanted to get into both so we'd have a choice.

I got ready and changed into my clothes and walked out of my room to see Peter, I turned on my camera, I opened up a YouTube channel cause it sounded fun and now i record our everyday moments

I got ready and changed into my clothes and walked out of my room to see Peter, I turned on my camera, I opened up a YouTube channel cause it sounded fun and now i record our everyday moments. "This is the kitchen and there looking handsome as always is Mr James Buchanan Barnes who is making.... What are you making"? I whispered the last part.

"Cookies............. With dried plum" He said, "There he is ! As told in the last video, Mr Bucky loves his Plums, don't tell him but i ate two of his plums last night cause i was working late at the labs-" I was rudely cut off by screaming, I scoffed "Uh- that's rude" I said making a point, "I DON'T CARE, IT'S YOUR UNIVERSITY RESULTS"! Maма shouted, My mouth hung open.

"LET'S SEE IT" Pa came in, and everyone sat behind me and i opened it praying to god, i get in. "I didn't get in" I sighed, "It's fine, you know what i did" I said, "What, pumpkin"? Pa asked ruffling my hair sympathetically, "I LIED, I GOT IN" I yelled hugging him, Everybody hugged me and Peter strutted in, "I GOT IN, WHAT ABOUT YOU"? I shouted, "I um- GOT IN" He pulled me into a kiss.

"Okay, you two, Happy's waiting downstairs" Pietro said high-fiving us as we entered the elevator, We got down holding hands, I opened my phone and clicked a silly photo as a memory. We sat in the car and Happy drove us to School, "You ready"? He asked and i nodded, We walled in and everybody was talking or bragging -Flash-, "Alena ! I haven't seen you for about-", "3 weeks, You're one week late, It's fine though, the important part is You aren't getting hurt are you"? She cut me off.

"No, well it's about time you know" I said and pulled her into the Girl's Bathroom, "Hey, they were about to start the tour" Alena complained, I pulled her into a stall and started explaining what happened in the last 2 years. A moment of silence fell between us, "Why aren't you saying anything"? I said a little scared, "Nothing, It's fine, I mean, Being adopted by the avengers is a big deal. That's awesome, i would like to pop by someday" She said.

"Of course" I hugged her, relieved that she didn't do anything or break our friendship, We went out and they started the tour, we met our juniors and wrote our name on the library table and came back. "Y/n ? Wanna go for food"? Marlene asked, "Marlsss, Pa wants me back home early" I pouted, "You got adopted"?! She rejoiced and pulled me into a hug, "Yeah" I laughed and waved her goodbye.

"Does he really want us home early"? Peter asked, "Yeah, he called and asked us not to be late" I explained as we sat in the car heading towards the tower. "We're here" I announced, "Well then, Are you ready to go"? Pa asked, "Where"? Peter and I said simultaneously, "Skydiving, of course".

~○■In the Airplane●□~

"You have the parachute and this right here, you pull, this activates the Parachute, Let's jump then" The instructor instructed, All the Avengers were jumping one by one, I jumped right before Peter and flew in the wind. I know i have the ability to fly but it isn't as fun as falling from an airplane, "WHOOHOOOO" Everyone was shouting.

"That. Was. AWESOME"! I screamed, Pa chuckled "Glad you liked it, Did you, Peter"? He asked, "Scary at first but yeah, fun" He said, "What do you want to eat, pumpkin"? Mама asked, "McDonald's, McDonald's, McDonald's" Peter and I chanted moving our fists up and down.

"Uncle Loki and Thor, join the picture" I whined as they did so, We posed as someone clicked a picture for us, "Thanks" I smiled at her who clicked the picture and we went to a cliff.

The fireworks begun as I smiled, The beautiful colours going off, I felt something sliding around my neck, I saw a snake, I carressed it's head not taking my eyes off of the fireworks, I adored those colours. I let the snake circle my arms as i laid my head on Peter's shoulder, I looked around and everybody was gone except a tent, I went inside.

I looked around and it was pretty cute, I reached to Carress The snake to see it was gone too, "Peter"! I called out, He came into the tent, "They disappeared, didn't they ? Well, we can stay here for the night" He winked as I chuckled.

(A BIT MaTuRe so, please skip if uncomfortable)

I laid on Peter's chest, "Hey, love"? He asked, "Yeah"? , He stuttered for a second after asking "Have you- um ever uh- done it"? He asked, I blushed red, "No, uh- have you"? I asked, "No-" I cut him off with a kiss.

He deepened the kiss as his hands traveled under my shirt and mine went in his hair, As soon as my mouth opened, he slipped his tongue in, exploring the space, I unbuttoned his t-shirt and took off mine, It escalated and went on for about half an hour.

(A/N- Oop, Did i add some smut ? Yes. I. Did. If you want more, please comment cause the interaction between Peter and y/n was too awkward 😂 I hate my life and I am crying 😃)