I Miss You Guys 😔

(Warning: Sad)

Y/N'S POV 💥

We rode the multiple different roller coasters, Peter was freaked out and was covered in goosebumps with his hair standing up at the end of the rides, I laughed at that as he pouted, We went to the teacups and rode them as fast as we could. We were dizzy and bumping into people by the end of it, We stabled ourselves and changed into our superhero suits in a stall.

I flew up and Peter followed, We stopped small crimes, To be honest since we started doing regular patrols, The crime rates have gotten down, "Over The Building"? I asked and he replied with 'Absolutely, Fianceé dearest' I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

The Building was where we met after the patrols everytime, Peter was sitting there with his suit off, I looked around before taking my cloak off, revealing my dress. Peter kissed my cheek as I sat beside him, he had a cheeky smile, the same as mine, his hand laid on top of mine as we pointed out the constellations.

"Y/n ? Did you mean what you said when you had the ring out"? Peter asked, I gave him a soft smile, "Of course I did, Darling", He put his suit on and I wore my cloak. I flew in front of him and put my hands forward, He gently rested his hands on them and I pulled, He kept his feet on mine and I flew us up.

We could see the giant moon, I started swaying my feet and his swayed with me, We danced in the middle of the sky, I created a glowing cloud from my water and air powers and It glittered with gold and stuck out in the night. We sat on it and it was very cold. Peter made a heart with his webs and I created one with lightning as he smiled at me.

I used the fire to create a circle around us and it looked magical, it was but that's not the point

I used the fire to create a circle around us and it looked magical, it was but that's not the point. He laughed and leaned forward to touch as i pulled him back, "Whaaat"? He whined, "You'll burn yourself, dummy"! I said and elongated the cloud so we could lay down, "Have you made a cloud before"? He asked, "Nope, First time" I said.

"Do you wanna stay here or go down ? Because, this is gonna melt at sunrise and we're gonna fall to our deaths" I warned, "I can't die before marrying you" He said, now hovering over me. I laughed "You remind me of a guy", "Who"? He furrowed his eyebrows, "I met this guy on a building, like 4 hours ago giving me advice" I explained, He squeaked out a surprised 'Oh'.

"Let's go down" Peter suggested yawning, "Yeah" I said and gave him a slow, passionate kiss, I slid my hood back on and floated the cloud down, We got off and he went to his house, I minimized my cloak with Nanotech, courtesy of Pa and checked the time '11:12', I snuck out to the cemetry.

I found my mom and dad's grave and started talking, "Hey mum, hey dad, I know it's been more than an year since I've visited, I've been busy with school and I turned 18 too. Oh shoot, I almost forgot, I got adopted you know, they're almost just like you, Except one's an assassin and one's a billionaire" I laughed as tears slipped my eyes.

"Natasha Ramanoff, the woman you guys told me stories about at night, you told me to be independent like her, well here I am, being the daughter of the same woman. And Tony Stark, well he's kinda famous and stuff so, you know but he's not rude, not egoistical and everything, He- he is kind, funny, clumsy and super awkward, And- and the other avengers, they're my uncle and Aunts, Pretty big family". More tears escaped my eyes.

"Except Pietro and Wanda, they're my siblings, Pietro is fast and he *heh* tickles me all the time. Wanda, I mean, she's awesome, she has magic powers like me, I know you didn't exactly want me to use the powers but look, I'm using them to save the city. Pepper, she's my mom, Natasha is my mum, Pepper is the best, she protects me when the others are pranking me, She almost just like you mum" I started sobbing, running my fingers through the grooves of their name.

"Well, Natasha, she is the best, She's russian. Well dad, the russian you taught didn't go to waste, She calls me sweet words like драгоценный, милая and циннабун, just like you did, dad" I wiped the tears but more flowed out. I laughed through my cries "Mom, Dad, you remember when I told you my favourite flowers were daisies and Cherry Blossoms, I never told that to Peter, my boyf- sorry fiance but he got me a daisy ring. He asked me to marry him like an hour ago and I did too, it was pretty funny".

"You would love Peter if you got the chance to meet him, He is almost just like me except for the fact that he is sweet and so cute, I will never leave him, he's the best person in my life right now. I wish you were here, mom, Dad, I miss you so so much" I was crying on their tombstones.

After about an hour, I got up to go when I noticed flowers growing all over their graves, Starting from where I was crying just a few moments ago, My eyes widened at the sight.

(A/N- *GASP* FLOWERS OF YOUR TEARS, shocking twist right, I'm not gonna explain this hehehehe. PoV: YoUr PoWeRs ArE gRoWiNg)

(P.s I'm bored as fuck, so why not surprise mah readers 😃)