Mr. Cool Knives 🔪

My face dropped suddenly, this voice was familiar, "Do I know you"? I asked, "I don't think so" he said, "No no no, wait, oh my Thor", "You know Thor" he asked, "I haven't met him" I said, "YOU'RE THE GUY THAT, oh shoot, behind you" I said pushing him aside and burning the moth with my fire, "Cool" he whispered.

"Thanks but yeah, Peter, aren't you"? I asked, "N-no" he said looking down, "You got beaten up by those bullies" I said now frowning, "Who are you" he asked, I pulled my mask down that covered half my face and took off the glasses, "Y/N"? he exclaimed, "I guess we know each other's secrets, promise you won't tell anyone and I won't tell anyone" I said.

"I won't except my best friend Ned, he also knows about this" he said, "Well, then I'll tell my best friend Alena, she also knows about this" I said, "Is this why you carry a First aid kit"? He asked, "I mean, obviously, last night, I got shot in the leg" I chuckled.

I pulled him to a building and we talked, "What got you like this"? I asked, "Spider bite" he laughed, "Oof, I got mine by lightning, That ish hurt so bad" I said as we started laughing. "When I first found out how my powers worked, I was freaked out because My whole sandwich was toast, Literally"! I said and we talked for a while longer and saving some people together.

I reached home and collapsed on the bed but silently got up, changed into my pajamas and then fell asleep after hiding my suit under the cupboard.

TONY'S POV 👨‍🔧

I was shocked, I was looking at her resume, she was 15 but her smarts were off the charts, it would be idiotic to not accept her, I quickly went through her profile, Computer Science huh ? She is literally the most perfect person I have ever seen except the fact that she has no parents, just like me :) wait, I literally want to adopt her right now.

"Natasha, can we adopt her"? I asked, "YES" everyone said except Natasha, "I don't think we can go up to her and say we're adopting you, an avenger" she said, "The internship starts day after tomorrow" I said, "First one to find her wins" Clint smirked as we agreed.

LOKI'S POV 🔪

Brother and I were heading back to Midgard, I don't know what obsession brother has with the mortals, I honestly hate them, couldn't even follow simple orders like kneel, We landed on Stark's tower, "Let's go, brother" he said pulling me inside, "Hey, Thor, Loki" speedy boy greeted.

"Hello Pietro" Thor's voice booms, "Lower, brother, you're gonna blow my ears off" I say rolling my eyes, "Don't mind him Pietro, show us inside" he says and we move into the lounge where everyone is sitting.

"Oh, great timing, we'll add you to the group chat" Wanda smiled, "Hello Wanda, pleasant evening"? I asked, "Amazing actually, we met this sweet adorable girl, we love her" She said, "I want to meet her as well" I said, "Same here, I want to meet this lady" Thor lowers his voice, "Her name is y/n, make her sad and Natasha and Tony will eat you alive" Pietro says as we laugh.

I take out the phone and see I've been added to the group chat-

Me
Where is the girl ?

Spy 🕵️‍♀️
You can't say your name or ours, y/n will give you a name when she comes online

"Spy is me, Billionaire mechanic is Tony, Speedy Gonzalez is Pietro, Beautiful Magician is Wanda, Robin Hood is Clint, Brooklyn doodie is Steve, Awesome dude is Bucky, James is cool is Rhodey, Science Nerd is Bruce and Bird Brain is Sam" Natasha explained, "Amazing" I say smirking when the phone chimed.

Unknown
Guys, I met Spiderman today

Me
Why hello there Lady y/n

Unknown
Another person to name, yay 😃
What do you like, Mr. Unknown

Me
Knives, stabbing people and ummm that's it

Unknown
*GASP* YOU HAVE KNIVES ? THAT'S SO COOL, MR. KNIVES, MY NAME IS Y/N
oh frickity, you already knew that

Unknown changed your name to Mr. Cool Knives 🔪

Me
What shall I name you ?

Beautiful Magician 👩‍🦰
I named her Y/n Sugar ❤

Me
Oh....

You changed Unknown's name to Lady y/n 👸

Me
There 😃

Lady y/n 👸
Aww Thank you Mr. Knives, I also have a knife collection, do you ? 😄

Me
😶 Brother, Can we adopt her ?

Brother 🙄
NO !

Lady y/n 👸
What do you like ?

Brother 🙄
Pop tarts, my brother and....... the Avengers

Lady y/n 👸
I LOVE THE AVENGERS TOO, I'LL NAME YOU MR. POPTART 😌

Lady y/n 👸 changed Brother 🙄's name to Mr. Poptart 🍪

Me
So, I would love to share a picture of my knives 😏

Lady y/n 👸
I'LL TAKE OUT MY COLLECTION TOO 😁

Me
*Attachment: 1 image*

Lady y/n 👸
Oh, I have soooo many more, like, every type of combat knife, 30 of them 😊
*attachment: 3 image*
These are mine, I wanted to give them away but they were too close to me 😔

Me
Where do you live, I need to meet you and those knives, oh my god, Mechanic 😶

The thrillionaire mechanic 👨‍🔧
Why does this sweet God's child has these- you know what, At least they're bonding

Spy 🕵️‍♀️
I'm literally going crazy

Y/N'S POV 💥

The phones were chiming but I passed out due to exhaustion, I wanted to get rest for school tomorrow and the only thing on my mind was Spiderman and SI application. I loved the new friends I made even though I didn't know them, they seemed sweet.

I woke up the next day over the moon and got ready for school, "MRS. JONES, I'M GONNA EAT LUNCH AT SCHOOL SO, I'M GONNA LEAVE" I shouted, "OKAY, SWEETIE" she said and I walked on the bus and opened my phone, "Hey y/n" Peter said that got me startled, "Oh hey" I smiled.