JUNGKOOK - THE BUNNY

Start from the beginning

Jungkook jerked his head a little in proud and fixed his aready fixed outfit.

"I knew it!"

He then stood in front of Emma and bent a little.

"Heya Sexy lady! Wanna go out with me?"

He raised his one eyebrow just to recieve a light slap on his head.

"I will take it as a 'No'. Huh.....not everyone has a good fortune. Better luck next time old lady!"

"Youuuuuu"

Jungkook ran a bit before kneeling down in front of Milly who giggled immediately on seeing him.

"Princess....see your prince charming is here."

"Yes you are!"

Milly kissed Jungkook's cheek and Jungkook pretended to faint making everyone giggle.

He then stood up and went in front of Jimin.

"Offo! I don't talk to already taken people. Moving on to the next!"

And the next thing he knew was a slap he got from Jimin on his back.

"Brat!"

Everyone laughed and Kook went to the person next to Jimin but imemdiately skipped him and said dramatically.

"Oh my god! What did I just see? Hey Mr...you don't have any right to scare a handsome man like that with your scary face!"

"After the marriage, come to office and I will show you my real scary face."

"What can be more scary than this huh? Right beautiful?

Jungkook turned to Tae who was trying his best to not burst into laugh.

"Hey beautiful, this handsome man is calling you."

Tae got shy and he lowered his head more as Jungkook teased him more.

"Aweee beautiful, look at me! Don't hide your pretty face from me! Don't worry....I am handsome, look at me."

"Stop."

"Lets go out on a date beautiful. What you say huh? On the mountains or near the sea?"

"Stop calling me that."  Tae hid his face in his both hands.

"Ahaa doctor, you asked me to wear this so atleast look at me."

Jungkook grabbed Tae's both hands and moved them away from Tae's face but Tad lowered his head more.
Jungkook chuckled and moved his own head lower to take glance of Tae's face.

"Yaah show me show me!"

"Stop!"  Tae whinned and lowered his head more.

Jungkook chuckled and whispered in Tae's ear.

"Aww pretty doctor, so shy huh? Well I am just teasing for now. I guess what will be your state if I flirt with you for real?....like you did, should I wink too?"

Tae looked up and Jungkook winked at him right away making Tae's eyes go wide and head lowered again being completely flustered and Jungkook smiled widely.

Well looks like they forgot that otheres were present there too.

"Ahmm ahmm...I think the fashion is enough long." Emma teased.

"No no...Kookie Unciee has to wear this outfit for whole day...right Tae bear?"

"Is that so?"  Jungkook said looking at Tae and Tae just nodded without looking up.

"By the way, why aren't you looking up huh?"  Jungkook whispered.

"Stop teasing me."

"Its just beginning pretty doctor."