𝟲 ➞ 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗭𝗭𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚

Woke the boy. Stretching his limbs out as he lets out a groan, his eyes search for a certain person. Y/N to be exact.

He gets out of bed, casually walking around the house half-naked as if it's his own house. He went to the living room but not a figure of the girl, he glanced at the kitchen which was connected to the living room- still no signs of her.

He frowns a bit, truth to be told he was a bit worried- but maybe she went out to buy something, he thought.

The boy decided to smoke a bit, grabbing a cancer stick from his pockets- which was completely crumpled, but it didn't matter anyway. If it's still useable then why not?

He went to the kitchen, he noticed the pan was still sizzling- he lit the cancer stick on the stove and then shuts the stove on the pan. He inched towards the sink which had a small window on top of it and a fresh view of the backyard.

A glimpse of the girl's figure made him feel relaxed, she was currently hanging the laundry. The girl noticed Hanma watching her, she hung the last clothes and waddled to the back door.

"Oh thank god you shut it off otherwise it would've been burnt"

She grins as she starts setting the table, the boy was taken aback by her sudden kindness. Y/N gestures him to sit down and eat, he seats himself soon after he finished his cigarette.

"You..."

"Hm?"

Y/N quirks an eyebrow, she was about to shove the karaage in her mouth. Hanma stares at her, his expression blank as ever. "Nevermind" he mumbled.

The girl payed no mind after that, she immediately to a bite of the chicken- her eyes lit up as the delish fills her mouth.

Hanma took a bite and nods in approval, both of them looked at each other in agreement. They both started digging down their foods, Y/N's food today tasted good for some reason.

The boy thought.

Hanma washed the dishes, while Y/N cleans up the table. He insisted that he wanted to help too, which Y/N agreed to.

"Right. You don't have any plans for today right?" He asks, his hands still busy on the dishes. The girl hums in response,

He finished placing the dishes on the rack, he wiped his hands on the towel near him. As he turned, he was greeted by Y/N's figure facing against him.

He got the sudden idea to surprise her, he slowly walks up to her— Y/N who was currently busy wiping the tables didn't even notice Hanma's small footsteps approaching her.

She gasped as she felt long arms snake around her waist, her hand stopped as she felt her heartbeat rising. The boy slowly bends down to her ear, he bites down her earlobe gently— just enough for it leave a mark.

He tugged on her shirt, revealing her shoulder. The mark he left last night still visible as ever, he grinned sheepishly as he admired his artwork on her shoulder.

"It still hurts you know" she said in a gloomy tone, Hanma chuckled— he found the girl's reaction cute.

Wait what

"Yeah sorry bout that, how about i make it up for you?" He suggested, Y/N quirks an eyebrow. "No thank you, i'd rather stay at home today" she declined and resumes to her task, Hanma buried his head on her shoulder— planting kisses on the bite.

"Come on Y/N~ i'll take you somewhere fun" he pleaded, Y/N kept her composure. She turned her skull to side which Hanma took the opportunity to plant more kisses on her neck, biting and sucking on her supple skin.

Y/N slapped the boy's cheek slightly, he sucked her skin for one last time before pulling away— he grinned as he saw Y/N's neck filled with bruises and marks, it was surprising enough she didn't make any sound.

"If you do that one more time, i'll fucking kill you" she warned the boy, Hanma stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes.

He released his grip on her waist, walking lazily to the living room and plopping himself on top of the couch. He grabs for the remote and browsed through the channels, relieving his boredom as he waits for Y/N to finish whatever she was doing.

Y/N glanced at the boy, his mouth wide open as he yawns— her lips curved into a smile, she hurriedly wipe the table and joined Hanma.

She seats herself near the boy, crossing her legs as she watched the reality show that was playing. Hanma pulled Y/N's leg and rested his head on top of her lap, the girl paid no mind to his actions as she was way too invested in what was playing in the TV.

"Boring.." the boy mumbled, snuggling closer to Y/N's tummy. Without realizing, her fingers slowly crept up to Hanma's face— tracing his attractive features, from his chin to the bridge of his nose. "I like this one the most" Y/N blurts, caressing his cheeks bone.

"And i like this one the most~♡" Hanma smirks, the palm of his hand on her boob. Y/N slapped his hand away and shuts the TV off, standing up from her seat— she didn't care if Hanma's head falling straight on the ground.

"No need to be so stingy princess" he groans, rubbing his nape— thankfully his head fell on the couch but it still hurted. "Can you not be so horny all the time?" She argued, making her way over the kitchen. "I'm not! That was just a tease" He fights back, Y/N rolled her eyes as she grabs a cup from the cabinet. Filling the cup with orange juice, Hanma joins her— he leans on the counter, pouting as he watched Y/N chug down the juice.

"Can i ha-", "No" the girl bounced back before he could even finish his words. "Tsk" he clicked his tongue, turning away from Y/N. "I wanted to take you to somewhere fun today but since you're being such a bitch then i guess I'll just go by myself" he murmured.

Y/N flinched hearing his words, she slowly approached the boy on the counter. "W- where to..." her voice low more like a whisper to his ears, Hanma's eyebrow rise in amusement.

"Hmm maybe the arcade?" He suggested, he was taken a back when Y/N suddenly jumped on top of him.

"For real?! I've never been to an arcade before. Is it fun there? I heard they have a lot of games, what're you waiting for come on!" The girl squealed, her couldn't contain her excitement as she pulled the boy out of the kitchen.

Without realising, he lips formed into a crescent as he watched the excited girl pull him. For all of a sudden he felt this sort of comfort surrounding him, it felt warm and fuzzy.

" 𝗢𝗵 "

A/N
Not edited, this ain't slow burn