𝟭 ➞ 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚:
𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙩

"𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞"

She cursed yelled, panting heavily as she ran down the streets. Her H/L hair flowing through the wind, her school uniform ruffled slightly because of her movements- as she turned on a corner, she bumped into something hard. Her body falling because of the impact.

She groaned in pain, rubbing her bum while doing so. She looked up to see what it was- a tall skeletal figure looking down on her, blonde streaks in the middle of his hair.

Smells of tobacco filled her nostrils, she stared at him briefly before opening her mouth only to be cut off by him.

"Huh what do we have here? A stray cat?" He smirked before inhaling the cancer stick, Y/N huffed before standing up to him- her height reaching his chest, before she could even bicker with him, he blew the smoke on her face making her even more furious.

"Oops~" he teased, a big grin plastered on his face- she wanted to kick him in any way possible but she immediately bolted off, leaving the poor guy all alone.

"Hmm, how amusing~♡"

"Therefore L/N your punishment is to clean this whole class after school, am I understood?", Y/N rolled her eyes mentally at her teacher's non-stop lecture. She nodded her head and the teacher immediately walked out of the classroom- the whole class staring at her, some feeling bad and some snickering. She let out a silent sigh before moving to her desk, as soon as she sat down- she took out her books and started doing her homework.

It was already dark outside when she finished cleaning, her whole body feeling sore- she stretched out her limbs as she exited the school gates, she removed her jacket- tying it around her waist because it felt hot for some reason.

The streets were crowded with people during times like this, but it made the city feel lively. She passed by a convenience store and decided to buy something to drink- after she finished paying she continued her walk, before she could even step outside of the store, strong hands grabbed her. Pulling her into a dark alleyway, the person pinned her against the wall- trapping their body in between his arms.

She turned her face to see who it was and she regretted it. A bunch of men standing right in front of her, their eyes eyeing her from up and down- she noticed some of them were holding a bat. Licking their lips and swinging the bat playfully she glared at the person pinning her.

"What do you want?" She spat, the guy smirked before tightening his grip on her arms. "I want my money back" he bellowed, Y/N scoffed- "You see ya pops mentioned he had a lovely daughter, so we came to you instead" he added, emphasising the word 'lovely'. Her face darkened after hearing his words.

"Okay? And what the fuck does that gotta do with me?" She reasoned, the man let out a hysterical laugh- the men behind him laughing as well. He shook his head before clicking his tongue, " you see sweetie, with you we could sell your organs or even better put you in a brothel! That's even better than being killed right!".

Y/N's eyes widened, her face turning pale- without any thought, she kicked the man's legs. His grip on her arms loosened, she took the chance to run away but a few arms grabbed her back. "You bitch! I was nice enough and yet you kick me" he yelled before kicking her stomach. Eyeing her see-through shirt, he started rubbing her legs. She tried protesting but the men's holding prevented her from doing so.

"Hmm I didn't know kids these days would look so... tempting", Y/N tried kicking his hands off but a few men's held her legs down- the man unbuckled his belt, Y/N who knew where this was going started screaming and squirming making the man chuckle loudly before hovering over her.

"No ones gonna come for you! Scream all you want after we finish" he started unbuttoning her shirt, her eyes filled with tears ready to fall any second. She pleaded many times yet he didn't stop, she shut her eyes- accepting her fate.

Her chest fully displayed in front of him making him lick his lips vigorously, the men's chuckling as they formed a circle around her. Before he could even make his next move, a big punch landed on his jaw making him fly a few metres away from her- Y/N opened her eyes to witness the scene.

The same boy that she bumped into this morning, her jaw dropped at the sight of him. The boy had his hand in his pockets and the other one holding a cigarette, he inhaled the stick before blowing with a bored expression painted on his face.

"How boring" he hummed.

He eyed the girl and looked at the men that were holding her down. His lips tug a little, "What do we have here? The stray cat from this morning?" He teased before sending a big punch on the guy holding her hands.

He sent a big blow on the guy holding her legs too, she quickly sat up and Hanma threw his jacket on top of her.

"Cover your ears will ya? This won't take long", Y/N did as she was told to cover her ears using her hands. It's not that she wasn't used to this but she needed a break after all that- despite her ears closed, muffled sounds of bones cracking and screams filled her ears.

A good 10 minutes passed by, she felt a slight pat on her- she looked up and saw Hanma standing. His appearance quite roughed up, he grabbed the jacket her head and swung it over his shoulder.

He didn't spare her another look and trudged away, she quickly stood up and started chasing after him.

"Wait!" She yelled, buttoning her shirt back. He stopped his pace and looked back, his half-lidded eyes bore into hers. "Thank you for uhm that", she panted- she fiddled with her fingers while waiting for his response which she immediately regretted waiting for.

"Babe I was bored, punching those men's amused me a little" he declared, Y/N gritted her teeth through his response. And here she thought he was a nice guy but he was nothing more than a big ass jerk yet she still had to thank him even if it was not his intention to.

She struggled to find the perfect words and somehow blurted something else, "Let me do something to thank you!" She mentally faces palmed herself.

The boy stopped his tracks and turned to face her, she looked down to hide her embarrassment- realizing how stupid it sounded. He hummed, tilting his face in a thinking motion. He towered over her figure making her face him, his bored face turning into a big smirk.

"Is that so? You'll do anything?" He taunted her, "Yes anything!" She confirmed balling her fists. Hanma let out a big laugh, holding his stomach maybe because it hurts from laughing.
He wiped the corner of his eye, "Man this is fun" he scoffed.

He fixed his posture, placing his hand on her shoulder. He brought his face closer to her left ear,

" 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 "