𝟱 ➟ 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚:
𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙮

𝗪𝗘𝗧 𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠

Y/N couldn't hold her moans back as Hanma's finger keeps thrusting into her wet cunt. "Kyahaha~ you're so wet already!" He laughed, adding a third finger in making Y/N jolt.

"H-Hanma wait it's too much!" She pleads, but to no avail, his thrusts keep going faster and faster as she felt her release coming.

"You said you never had sex before but look at you, so lewd" he teased, Y/N grips onto the bedsheets. She was mere seconds away from cumming, but the pleasure went away quickly after Hanma pulled his fingers out. His finger now covered with her slick, glistening from the moonlight peeking through her curtain.

He started licking his fingers, not leaving a single spot. Slurping sounds filled Y/N's ears making her slightly embarrassed, after licking his fingers clean- he grabs a condom from the box, pulling his pants down. His erection sprung free, he rolls the condom down to his dick.

He hovers over Y/N as his hands unbuttoned her shirt, leaving her skirt and high knee socks on. She stared at him in confusion, "What? I've always dreamed of fucking you with these on" he says in a serious tone.

He rubs his tip repeatedly to her entrance, throwing her head back as he teased her. He gave her clit a quick rub before pushing his cock into her without any warning, she screamed in pain and ecstasy as she felt the pressure from her cunt.

"S-shit, you okay?" He hissed, his eyes bore into hers. She couldn't answer, shaking her head faintly. The boy waits for a few minutes as she adjusts to his size, he was huge and despite the preparations he did, it still hurt.

She pulled his body closer to her, bringing his ear to her mouth. She whispered something to him making the boy go crazy, he thrusts hard into her earning a scream from her.

"I didn't know you were such a needy toy Y/N" he grunts in between thrusts, the pain she was experiencing soon turned into pleasure after a few thrusts. She was a moaning mess as Hanma deepens his dick, almost kissing her cervix. Her grip on Hanma's nape forms crescent shapes, the pain making Hanma hiss.

He removes Y/N's hands from his neck, pulling both of her legs over his chest and swung it over to his shoulder. The position they were in made Y/N feel more than before, she could see Hanma's face better. His eyes half-lidded as he rolled his hips faster and harder into her velvety walls, his expression turned her on even more.

He suddenly jolts, his grip on her legs tightened. "Y-Y/N stop clenching on me" he moaned, he picks up the pace. She covers her mouth using both of her hands, her thighs forming waves because of the impact. Hanma's thumb started rubbing her clit aggressively, she throws her head back. The stimulation sent her to neverland, her eyes rolling back to her skull as he rolled his hips playfully.

In seconds she came, her walls clenched harder into Hanma's dick. He clicked his tongue, his thrusts not decreasing. The overstimulation made her come twice, Hanma stopped moving.

Her chest heaving up and down, he pulled out. Not noticing that he was still hard, he removes the condom from his dick. Throwing it to the floor, he grabs another one and rolled it down.

He quickly flipped her body, surprised by this- Y/N turns her skull to Hanma.
A big grin plastered on his face, he stroked his dick a few times before aligning it to her pussy.

"H-Hanma I can't do this anymore" she said in between breaths.

"But i didn't cum yet" he fake pouts, he slaps her buns slightly. "Now be good and take it like a big girl okay?" Before she could even protest, he slammed his hips hard.

She buried her face onto her pillow, the bed bouncing aggressively as Hanma's powerful thrusts sent her to euphoria again. He holds her waist down leaving marks. He runs his hand through his hair as it was blocking his view, he wanted to see her ass fully displayed in front of him. He wanted to mark every inch of her body so that she would know who she belonged to, he leans down to her shoulder.

He didn't leave any mark the other day, he clicked his tongue. He bites into her shoulder hard, she winced at the pain. His thrusts of course not stopping as he bites harder and harder, he could taste the blood seeping out from her shoulder.

Y/N on the other hand was seeing stars,
Actually she saw the whole milky way.
The pain and pleasure sent her higher than the atmosphere, her juices gushing from his thrusts. Her body bounced from the mattress, a few drops of blood from her shoulder dripped to the sheets.

His thrusts now getting sloppier, he slaps her buns repeatedly leaving a big handprint on them. Her screams echoed through the house, "I-I'm c-close" she struggled through words. Hanma's grunts were getting louder and louder, "Let's cum together okay?" He panted.

He brings his hand to Y/N's mouth, burying his face to her shoulders as they both came. She felt her walls twitch as Hanma's dick filled the condom with the seeds, he pulls out. Taking the condom off and tying it to a knot. He threw it to the floor, he eyed her pussy, her love juices spilling out of it.

He smirks, pulling his boxers and pants up. He layed beside Y/N, bringing the blanket closer to their bodies. He pulls her closer to his chest, letting the girl rest on top of him.

He would play with her hair, rubbing her nape and back.

Silence filled the room.

"Do you think I'll get pregnant from that?" She asks innocently, earning a big laugh from Hanma. She frowns, "I'm serious Hanma, what if the condom broke", he wiped the tears from the side of his eyes.

"Pfft because I fucked you hard? Nah sweetie it didn't break, look" he points to the used condoms. Her eyes widen at the mess he created, she would've lectured him right now if she had the energy to.

She glance at the clock on her nightstand, 2 AM, she was grateful tomorrow was Saturday. She was far too drained and was sure that she wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow, she cursed Hanma in her head.

She peeked at Hanma, whose eyes were shut. Humming an unknown tune as he taps on her back slightly.

"You don't seem like the person who'd stay after sex" she blurts.

Hanma chuckles, his slender rough fingers gliding through her back gently. "Yeah I'm not" he answers, he felt his eyelids getting heavier.

She scoffs, turning her head to face the window. The moon covered by the clouds made her room dim, she felt herself drifting to sleep as Hanma rubbed her back.

He noticed she had fallen asleep, he wraps her body in his arms. Feeling her warmth and scent, a faint smell of vanilla.

He stares at her sleeping figure, snuggling closer to her. He mumbled a few words before resting his chin on top of her head.

" 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗼 "