𝟮 ➞ 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁

𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

Beside her ear, it made her flinch a little because of how sensitive her ears were.

"Plaything as in your servant or something?" She asks nervously, he brings his finger to his lips and tilts his head in a thinking motion- "hmm yeah, let's put it like that" he eyed her again.

She let out a big sigh, she was glad he wasn't the type of guy to fuck around with people,

Maybe.

"Well maybe if you amuse me then I'll consider fucking you~♡" he laughs.

Ok, she regretted it, he's the worst of the worst. Oh how bad she wanted to kick him in the balls right now, nonetheless maybe he had at least a little bit of empathy in him.

"Oh, ok then... but you're not gonna call me for sex every time right?" Hanma's eyes widened at how willing she is in this 'plaything' stuff. "Well that depends on my mood sweetheart", he lights up the cigarette. She just nods and stood there dumbly, Hanma lit up a cigarette he pulled out from his pocket. He offered the cancer stick to Y/N, which she willingly took.

She inhales the stick, of course, she knew how to smoke- it was a coping mechanism for her after watching her parent's marriage fall apart. She kinda forgot about smoking after the stress her father put her through, the shark loans, school.

Hanma gazes into her, watching her deep in her thoughts as she inhales the cigarette. "Save some for me, will ya", he chuckled as he took the stick from her fingers.

He traps her jaw in between his index finger and thumb, her mouth forming an O. He inhales cancer stick deeply before releasing the smoke into her mouth, closing the distance between them.

She could smell his cheap cologne and faint sweat from him, his orange orbs staring right into her soul- his gaze somehow turned her on.

Ok, snap out of it Y/N

A pregnant silent, as Hanma exchange, smokes with her. His hand bringing her face closer and closer to his- in seconds Hanma crashes his lips into hers, her eyes widen at the sudden movement. She tried resisting but she was too weak against his grip though she liked it.

He brings his hand up to her head, pulling her in closer to him, deepening the kiss. His tongue dancing with her tongue, his tongue making most of the work though.

Y/N feeling breathless pulled away first, a string of saliva connecting their mouths. She immediately wipe her bruised lip, she glanced at Hanma who was wiping the blood off his torn lips because Y/N bit his lips to make him pull away.

"Oh, shit, sorry bout that", she apologizes. She stared at the boy, then she remembered the band-aid she had. She rummages through her jacket, after finding it she sticks the band-aid to the side of his lips.

Her consideration made Hanma chuckle, again. The boy removes the band-aid from his lips, throwing it to the side. He licks the remaining blood off his lips and tilts his body to face the girl- "You're surprisingly fierce aren't you?" He said in a sarcastic tone, Y/N stared at him, confused.

He turned his heels away and waved his hand before saying, "See ya tomorrow sweetheart~♡".

Y/N felt her whole blood rushing up to her cheeks, she fans her face using her hand. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and it was almost afternoon.

Shit, I'm late for work!

Y/N twirls the pencil on her fingers as she focuses on what the teacher was rambling about. The bell rings which indicated school was over, she begins packing her stuff and skidded out from the classroom.

Her mood was all over the place today, she finished her school project and yet didn't get full marks because her partner didn't do their part correctly. She wanted to strangle their head so much that if it weren't for the teacher's non-stop blabbering they would be long gone by now.

She let out a big sigh as she exited the school gates, "Something troubling you sweetie?" A voice came from behind. She turned her skull, the boy from yesterday- flashbacks from yesterday's incident rushed into her mind, she made out with a stranger yesterday! To make it worse she doesn't even know his name.

She pinches the bridge of her nose, groaning while doing so. "Ah right, I didn't catch your name yesterday" he mentioned, she looked at him briefly before turning away.

"Y/N " she answered, "Y/N huh? That's a cute name you got there" he smirked. Y/N scoff at his remark- "And you are?" She tilts her head, " Tsk tsk, seems like my plaything doesn't know anything about her master" sarcastically tilting his head.

"Because her master fled away before she could even ask for it" she spat, he laughs hysterically. His laugh made her irritated for some reason.

"Right, sorry bout that. The name's Hanma, Hanma Shuji" he fixes his posture, she nods.

"Well since my plaything knows my name! We can start our business right~?" He said, making Y/N look up to him. "Hah? Like right now? No can do sir, I have work today so maybe next time and anyway don't you have any better to do?" She fume.

Hanma pouts, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Awe that sucks but skipping work once wouldn't hurt right?" He suggests. Her eyes widened, her face fuming with anger.

Of course, money isn't the problem here, she had enough money because of her relatives sending her money every month however working was just a distraction for her, ever since the shark loans been bugging her- she never felt safe being alone at home. Which resulted in her finding a job, making sure she had people around her so that the shark loans wouldn't be able to harm or bother her in public.

"Come on Y/N, amuse me. I haven't got my fun today because I couldn't find you" he pouts again, Y/N sighs. She rubs her bridge nose again, contemplating Hanma's request.

Ok maybe he was right, she never had any fun ever since then- maybe she should enjoy her teenage years a bit.

"Fine" she agrees, Hanma's big hand immediately pulls her. With the sudden movement making her trip a little, they ran down the city streets.

"Where are we going!? Slow down!" She pants. Hanma not stopping any moment kept running, she could've sworn this guy is inhuman or something.

They stopped in front of a big building, it looked like one of those motels- then her eyes widened, Motel?! They've just exchanged names and they're already fucking?!

Ok calm down Y/N, this is normal. We're just gonna suck him dry and leave yes...

As she joked with herself in her thoughts, Hanma pulls her into the building. They climbed the stairs and stopped at the third floor, she eyed her surroundings.

Shit! He brought me to a motel?! Well this is the day I pop my cherries

She haven't had sex before, she's gone through things that could be considered as sex but she's never actually engaged in real sex. Her ex made her do things that could be considered sexually related but they've never really gone that far yet since Y/N found out he was cheating with her.

Yet this situation made her a bit nervous, Hanma stared at her shaken up figure- he chuckles, "Relax, we're not gonna fuck just yet" emphasising the word yet.

She stared at him for a brief moment as he requested a room on the counter.

" 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 "