𝟰 ➞ 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀?

𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘

they last met, Y/N's been busy with school and Hanma's somewhere out there doing his own thing.

He's just busy meeting other girls or so, she thought.

She continued stacking the papers, organizing them neatly before placing them in a box. "Sensei! I'm done with the papers", she carefully lifts the box- the teacher nods and resumes their jobs.

She places the box on top of the teacher's desk and excused herself, it was already dark outside. She didn't have any work today so she could enjoy herself in the city today- nonetheless, she still had to buy groceries.

The streets were the same as always, always filled with people. She avoids getting near dark alleyways, just by the sight of it makes her nauseous- Hanma immediately passed through her mind.

She shrugs it off and continues to walk, the walk from her school to her home wasn't that far‐ though the walkthrough her neighbourhood was risky since people rarely walk around during the night. She stops by a convenience store, thank god she didn't forget about the groceries- she got tired of eating ramen cups for a week, haven't eaten a proper meal since the incident. She was just too scared to go anywhere far enough from school and home.

She grabbed whatever she needed, milk, bread, eggs and the list goes on but since convenience stores don't offer that many items like supermarkets she still had to buy stuff like ramen cups just in case if she didn't have the mood to cook.

She looked at the condoms section

Damn, they sell them here too?

She thought but a voice broke her from her thoughts, " That one seems like a good choice" she turns her skull and was immediately greeted by Hanma's chest.

"Long time no see Y/N~" he grabs a box of condoms.

" Where were you?" She asks, her eyes glued on the condoms on Hanma's hands- " Ehh well you know, just gang stuffs". Her eyes widened but returned to their normal size soon after, it wasn't a surprise still it was sudden.

" So you've been busy beating people?" She asks nonchalantly, grabbing the box from Hanma's hand- " Well yeah, we are forming a new gang" he follows her as she walks up to the counter.

She places her pieces of stuff on the counter including the condoms. "I'll pay" Hanma blurts, pulling out a few cash from his pocket.

"W- wai"

"No, let me Y/N" he insists, somehow his vibe was different today. He seems a little bit decent?

"But in return let me fuck you later!~" the cashier drops the box, their eyes widening at both Hanma and Y/N. They were then hesitant of giving the condoms to Hanma, their eyes peek at Y/N to which she returns in a reassuring smile. The cashier sighs and continued their job- Y/N nudges Hanma's arm, giving him a quick glare that earned a chuckle from him.

"What? This is normal for teenagers, righttt?~" his eyes peered at the cashier who'd just finished placing the pieces of stuff inside the plastic bag, they gave a quick smile and hands the bag to Y/N.

They both exited the store, Hanma buried his hands in his pockets- he would take glances at Y/N from time to time, Y/N acts like she doesn't notice.

They stop at a small house, the boy admired how taken care it was- no vines surrounding the house, the yard was clean. It still looked like a brand new house, she must've been taking good care of it.

She opens the door, and turns her body to face Hanma- a perplexed expression plastered on his face, she sighs- "Well aren't you gonna come in?" He smirks, stepping inside of the house.

The vibe was kind of- off. It looked like a normal house with types of furniture here and there but still, it looked gloomy, he sat down on the sofa- his eyes peered through the frames hanging, there was a picture of Y/N and her parents.

Y/N walked to the kitchen, taking the groceries out of the bag before putting it in the refrigerator- "Do you wanna eat?" She asks as she ties the apron on her back.

"I didn't know you could cook Y/N"

"Well I have to eat to survive and eating ramens would shorten my life span" she answers bluntly, her hands quick chopping the vegetables. Hanma joins her in the kitchen, he leans down on the counter observing Y/N.

"Oh right, can you help me cook rice?"

"Hmm only if you let me fuck you later~" he teased, making Y/N throw a spoon at him. He laughs, "I'm not joking Hanma, just help me cook it if you want to eat a proper meal ".

"Now how do you know I'm not eating properly" he grabs the pot from the cabinet, Y/N signals the down cabinet for the rice. "I dunno maybe it's because you're in a gang and you're too busy to even eat".

He hums in response, after finishing measuring the cups he heads to the sink. Washing the rice at least five times before finally putting it on the rice cooker, "Done!~" he exclaims with a big smile on his face, She grins at the sight of him.

She finished cooking soon after, she reaches out to the plates on the cabinet- setting up their table. Hanma's eyes shined at the meal, steamed salmon with vegetables on the sides and miso soup.

Y/N unties the apron from her back and joins Hanma, "Thank you for the food" they both said in unison before digging down.

They both sat down on the sofa after they finished eating, Hanma swung his arms around Y/N- she turns the TV on, browsing through the channels.

Silence filled the living room as they both were focused on whatever the TV was playing and again Hanma would take glances at Y/N from time to time, Y/N getting irritated by his behaviour finally snaps- "Spit it out, what do you want?" She demands in a harsh tone.

"I want a kiss" he blurts out, eyes focused on the TV- she was taken aback by his sudden request, she slowly approach him. Hesitantly sitting on his lap, the boy immediately wraps his arms around her waist- caging her in between his arms.

"You're really cute when you act like this you know" he smirks, "Shut up or I'm gonna stop" without any warning she crashed their lips together.

She tugs Hanma's hair a little assign to open his mouth, he quickly grabs her neck. Deepening the kiss, his tongue exploring her mouth- she pulls back, wiping the saliva dripping down from the side of her lips. Hanma's smirk grew bigger and bigger, he swung her other leg to his hip- now in a straddling position, he brings her privates closer to his, feeling her wet cunt through his pants.

He eyes the box beside him, a big grin plastered on his face.

" 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵? "