𝟯 ➟ 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚:
𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙮

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠

A slight floral scent lingers, she focuses on the box of condoms on top of the headboard. She feels her blood vessels bursting at some point, she glances at Hanma- he started removing his shirt.

"Don't you think this is a bit early for us to um" she paused side-eyeing Hanma, "To what?" He asks, plopping himself on the bed.

"You know, fucking" she took a glance at Hanma's exposed upper body. His toned stomach, he had muscles here and there but most of them were just skin and bones- regardless he was still attractive.

His signature smile didn't drop, he chuckles looking at Y/N's nervous attitude. "Awe come on Y/N, it's gonna be fun unless..." he blinks.

"You haven't had sex before" he stares at her- her face immediately blew, she felt embarrassed but she avoided showing it. "Well there's nothing wrong in being a virgin and anyway it's not like sex is everything you horny monster"

"Horny? Aren't we all horny at some point, then come here" he gestures you to come towards him, patting his lap in a 'come here' motion. She was hesitant at first but after fighting with the inner self she reluctantly gave in hesitantly sitting on his lap, he snakes his arms around her waist.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" He brings his hand closer to her chest, as soon as he reached her buttons- he rested his chin on her shoulder as he started unbuttoning her shirt one by one. Her chest heaving, she squeeze her thighs- Hanma unbuttoned the last button and slips her shirt off, he whistles on her ear- "I was expecting for something sexy but.." he paused, tracing his fingers on the outline of her bra, "Black bras are kinda sexy too"

In a swift motion, he places her body on the soft mattress- he hovers on top of her, licking his lips. He runs his hands on her thigh, as soon as he reaches her underwear- Y/N let out a breathless moan, Hanma felt his dick twitch.

"Penetrative sex is fun but since you're a virgin... I'll let you off this time" he chuckles, slipping her underwear off her legs. Y/N grabs one of the pillows, she buries her face into it- she knew how much noise she would make so she would stifle her moans just in case Hanma doesn't like vocal people.

Hanma noticed the girl's reaction, without any warning he started rubbing her clit repeatedly- the fraction making her flinch.

"W- wait slow down!" She gasps, Hanma hums- he increases the pace, wet sounds filling his ears. She felt her stomach getting hotter and hotter, she grips harder onto the pillow- trying the best as she can to stifle her moans.

"Hmm this is kinda turning me on" he mumbles, Y/N stared at him in disbelief. So he's saying that he wasn't even horny the moment he stripped her shirt off?

He slips a finger in, earning a gasp from Y/N. His finger was long enough to reach her deepest part, he pumped his finger in and out while his thumb focused on rubbing circles on her clit. The stimulation made her legs shiver- he slips in another finger and picked up his pace finger fucking her, Y/N who couldn't contain her moans any longer bit her lips.

Hanma threw the pillow she was using to the side.

"I wanna hear you moan" his orange orbs bore into hers, before she could even say anything Hanma stops abusing her wet cunt, he flips her body. Earning a small shriek from her, her face pressed into the bed and her ass displayed right in front of him.

He pulled his pants down, his cock springing up. Y/N's eyes widen at his cock, she gulps down. "Don't worry, I won't put it in today" he says in a soothing tone.

He rubs his dick on her entrance, teasing her- her breath hitching. Suddenly Hanma slaps her ass hard, enough for it to leave a burn mark.

"That hurts!" She cried, still the pain sent waves of pleasure through her spine- Hanma smirks, he sent another slap. He knew she liked it, if she didn't she would've kick him right now.

Without any warning, he slips his cock in between her thighs- he started thrusting.

The bed creaks while he pounds harder in between her thighs, she grips on the bed sheets- her toes curling up. Hanma's left hand grips on her hip, he slips three fingers into her cunt. Her moans get louder and louder as he thrusts faster and harder into her wet pussy.

"How does that feel? Feels like I'm fucking you right?" He pants, her pussy clenching to his fingers as he said those words- "Stop clenching on my fingers Y/N" he teased, Y/N gave him a quick glare.

She immediately felt her getting closer and closer, Hanma noticed her pussy throbbing- She cums hard on his fingers, but his pace didn't hasten. Hanma keeps thrusting his fingers in the same motion as his dick slipping in and out of her thighs, the overstimulation making her orgasm for the second time.

"I'm close" he whispers to her ear, his fingers still inside of her. His thrusts getting sloppier- he immediately flips her body, shoving his dick into her mouth. His cock twitching as he releases in her mouth, tears forming on Y/N's eyes as she tries her best not to gag.

Hanma let's out a big sigh, he removed his softening dick from her mouth. She gulps down his cum, the boy looking at her surprised- as soon as she gulps down everything she removes her bra and pulls the blanket up to her chest.

Hanma stares at her drained figure for a brief second, he then plopped himself beside her. Y/N looked at him in confusion, he didn't look like the type of guy to stay after sex.

"Hey share some with me" he pulls the remaining blanket closer to him.

"You're not leaving?" She asks him hesitantly, he smirks. "I don't like staying after sex but... since my toy wants me to stay, I'll do her favour"

"I never asked you to stay, you can leave if you want to" she turns her skull to the other side, the boy pulling her body closer to her. He wraps his arms around her waist, sniffing her scent.

"You smell nice" he mumbles under her nape.

"Yeah right" she scoffs, she loosens his grip on her waist and walks towards her school bag- she rummage through her stuff and found her phone. She turned her heels and approached the bed, she plopped herself next to Hanma and started scrolling through her phone.

Hanma snakes his arms around her waist again, this time gripping it harder. He rests his head on her lap, rubbing small circles on her hip.

"Which school do you go to?" Y/N asks, her eyes still focused on her phone. "I don't go to school" he answers flatly- she hums in response. She started playing with his hair, tugging it slightly as she scrolled through her phone. Hanma felt himself drifting into sleep,

"This feels different than fun" he hums, "What type of fun do you like Hanma?", he blinks.

Her question made him silent for a moment, he contemplated on answering. Truth to be told, he never really knew what amused him- everything seemed to bore him.

"I don't know... maybe sex?" He grins, Y/N scoffs. She shuts her phone down and places it on the headboard, she snuggles closer to Hanma.

Silence filled the room.

"How about we steal those condoms?" She suggests, Hanma chuckles. "What? It's not like people are gonna use them every time they come here" she continues- "You surprise me Y/N" he buries his face in between into her chest.

"Ah right~ since you've amused me enough today.." he pauses, eyeing her.

" 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙤𝙠? "