'Hello?' I answered

'Hi is this Aubrey Cooper Guardian of Dean Cooper,' someone asked

'Yes this is she, did something happen?' I asked and I hope nothing happened. It's his first day and if he is in trouble it doesn't look to good on me.

'There has been a problem, a fight struck out in the cafeteria. You need to pick him up,' the lady said and hung up.

    First day and he has already landed himself in a fight. I don't know what I am going to do with him when I'm at work. But I know if he gets in a fight it is for a reason. Someone must have pissed him off and got to him.

"Sorry M. Williams but I have to go to Dean's school and pick him up," I told him

"Is there a problem?" He asked and he looked concerned and I shook my head.

"He just got into a fight, I'm sure someone just hit a wrong button with him and he just snapped. I'll be at work for the meeting and I will work over time," I said and I got up and left the restaurant. I put my hand up for a taxi but Ashton   got to it first and got his driver to take us. "Thank you,"

    He nodded and we were off to school. Once we arrive to the school I run in and go to the office. I see Dean with a busted lip and a swollen eye which is definitely going to turn into a black eye.

"What happened?" I asked the principle

"They fought over something, Dean refuses to tell us what it is about. The other kid won't speak about it either he probably learnt a lesson and won't bring it up again. However, fighting is not tolerable at this school and there will be consequences. I understand you are working at Williams Corporation as what Mr. Cooper told us. Therefore, Instead of suspending him on his first day he will have detention for a full week," he told us and I nodded.

"I understand completely, his behaviour is unacceptable and I will speak with him, Thank you sir," I told him and he nodded. I got up and nodded my head for Dean to come with me.

"What were you thinking Dean? Getting into a fight with someone in your first day?" I ask him and he looked down

"Someone was making fun of me and I met a new friend and I told them how I was living with my older sister and someone over heard and started making fun of me saying that I have parent issues. They don't even know the truth," he told him and sighed and pulled him into a hug.

"Don't let this happen again alright," I told him and he nodded. I push him back to class and I walk back outside and back into the car.

I got in and took a seat and put my seat belt on.

"Is everything alright Aubrey?" Ashton   asked and all I did was nod. I didn't know that bringing Dean here he would get teased. We had a good relationship with our parents but they were always at work. I was the one taking care of my siblings most of the time. That is why I didn't go to parties when I was a teenager because I had a responsibility of taking care of my brother and sister.

    We drove back to work and the through out the whole car ride it was silent. When we get to work it was around 1:30 pm so there was still an hour till the meeting.
"Aubrey, don't forget about the meeting at 2:30 pm." He told me and I nodded. I go into my office and I take a seat and continue doing paper work. I got so focused and I started to think about Tara again and I couldn't help but smile at the memories of her

*Flashback*

5 years ago

I was turning 18 today and I was excited to celebrate it with my friends. It was the year that I was legally an adult. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my door opening.