➴ 21 ➴

Leo and I were ready for the ball. I didn't want to brag but we were matching.

He walked in my room smirking

"You look sexy" he walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me towards his chest. He bent down and kissed my lips.

I pulled away and looked at him.

"You don't horrible" i smiled.

He playfully rolled his eyes and let go of my waist.

"We gotta leave the limo is here" he tilted his head towards the door. I nodded my head and looked at my room. Who knew what would happen tonight.

We walked down the stairs and into the limo. Lilah, Nora and Kade were already inside. Kade looked at me and smiled. I sat next to him and smiled back.

"Matching huh" he looked at Leo. I sighed. Please don't let them fight.

"Yeah it was a last minute decision" i smiled awkwardly.

He raised his eyebrows and his lips closed together. Not that face.

I sighed and Leo looked at me. He was sitting across me. He looked at Kade then rolled his eyes.

They were giving me childish energy.

When we got there it was a reception. It was meant for balls and weddings. I got out the limo and looked at the place. It looked like a palace. Leo placed his hand on my back and leaned towards my ear.

"Do not leave my side" he whispered. I turned my head around to look at him.

He didn't even let me talk.

"I know you can protect yourself. Trust me you could probably kick my ass but It'll make me less stressed knowing you're by my side" he protested. I sighed and nodded my head.

We walked inside it and was different. Everyone was wearing red.

"What the fuck" Lilah spoke. I arched my brows.