"I'll be back before six." Y/N muttered, "Tell Hiro." She brushed past Jay whose eyes lingered on her bed for a second too long. Baji lazily stared back, sending the boy a toothy grin.

"Be careful... please. Nira is already gone and Ash might be next. We can only do so much to shelter her. Plus, the stupid police force won't even listen to us." Jay trailed behind Y/N, clearly concerned.

"I'll be with other people. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Plus, I have this." She showed her brother the pocket knife he had gifted her. A small smile pulled at his lips.

"Just... don't cause any trouble and run if you see anyone suspicious." He murmured. Y/N nodded.

"Noted. Well, I'm off. See ya soon." The H/C-haired girl took her leave. She swung a leg over her bike, sighing. And, for once, she actually put her helmet on. She bit her lip, trying to stop herself from crying.

"Ah... I miss Nira's nagging..." Smiling sadly, Y/N rubbed her teary eyes and sniffed quietly. "I'm fine," She told herself, "I'm fine."

She started up her bike,
and began to drive off, blissfully unaware of the grey eyes watching her every movement.

The drive through the familiar streets of Tokyo felt different this time, less exciting. Perhaps it was because she was actually following the rules. Whatever it was, she didn't like it. She had bought a motorbike purely to feel the thrill (and because she wanted to be reminded of Shinichiro).

The H/C-haired girl stopped at a red light. She placed a foot down, stabilizing herself so she didn't tumble over along with her bike. She leaned forward slightly, resting her elbows on the handles of her motorcycle.

"Bored, so very bored," Y/N mumbled under her breath, frowning. She turned her head, looking around for something to stare at. "Hm? Yazuha?" She caught sight of a young brunette wearing a black blouse matched perfectly with a skirt the same color and a pair of leg warmers. Shiny Mary Janes adorned her feet and Y/N couldn't help but stare at the shoes, her eyes shining slightly.

Unfortunely for her, she was in the middle lane. Therefore, she couldn't just pull over and strike up a conversation with the girl. Pouting, Y/N focused her attention on the traffic light, eyebrow twitching slightly.

A few minutes passed before it finally turned green again. Y/N whizzed off, skillfully avoiding cars in front of her. She veered to the side with ease, a neutral expression plastered on her pretty face.

"If I remember correctly," She muttered, "The warehouse should be down this road." Y/N took a turn, heading down a barren path. There were little to no cars around, making her feel a little uneasy. Out of all the places she could have chosen, she picked an abandoned place? How stupid.

When Y/N reached the building, she was surprised to see motorbikes already parked outside, no doubt belonging to the other girls. Aiya's one wasn't hard to spot. It was the vehicle covered in glittery pink paint with stickers covering the whole surface and the word 'Aiya' printed on the side in big, bold letters.

Y/N hopped off her bike, placing it carefully beside the others before adjusting her blouse. She pushed open the warehouse doors and they noisily creaked, clearly needing some oil.

Everybody was already inside, surprising her even more. The allocated time was twelve o'clock. It was only eleven-thirty.