Chapter Sixty-Seven

Start from the beginning

I let out a groan but follow him out of the door and closer towards the center of the resort, a smile slowly forming on my face as I watch how excited he is.

"How cool is this?" He glanced back at me and grinned, "I mean, I haven't ever heard of a 'Vampire's Resort' before! Look at this! We are walking around in the sun! I'm wearing a t-shirt and you are wearing shorts! Look at us!"

I giggle and bring his arm around my shoulder, pressing a kiss to his hand before looking up at him. "It is pretty cool."

______________________

"Come on... please! Pretty please with the prettiest cherry on top?"

"No."

"Please?"

By now, Theo was practically on his knees begging me to agree to go to the nightclub with him. Apparently, he had heard about it through the grapevine and was able to snag an invitation to it for the two of us to go tonight.

"No!"

"What else would we have to do tonight, love? Sit in and read a book?" Theo grabs a book from the tall bookcase and points at it in disbelief. "I mean, do you really want to spend the last few days of your vacation reading... 'Watching Paint Dry II: The Second Coat'?"

He does a double-take of the book, "is this really the second book? How on earth did they sell enough of these things to justify writing and selling a second book? There's no way that is thing is one of The New York Times Best Seller's, who would but this piece of crap?"

"You're the guy that buys books on how to the best habits to grow plants in."

"There's a difference! Those are plants and this is paint!" Theo exclaims, throwing the book to the side and looking over at me with his best puppy dog eyes. "Please, please, please say that you'll go with me?"

I let out a groan and flop back onto the bed, "fine."

Theo lets out a triumphant cheer and scurries out of the room. "Whoo! Let's do this thing! Come on, Gen! We have to get going soon!"

I let out another groan and slowly pull myself up from the comfort of the bed and start to get ready.

______________________

"Don't you look handsome," I look Theo's outfit over and grin.

He chuckles and grabs my hand, twirling me around the room and smiling when he heard me let out a giggle.

"Please, I don't look nearly as beautiful as you do," he pulls me into a dip and presses a kiss to the crook of my neck.

"Alright," I look up at him and let out a chuckle, "we should probably get going now, yeah?"

Theo nods and starts towards the door, the smirk evident on his face as he turns around and walks backward, looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Coming, love?"