Chapter 2

Courtney's POV

"Soooo how's Phoebe?" Asks Shelly as we sit across from each other at a small table in a quiet coffee shop. "I heard you guys were on The Vampire Dairies together."

"Yeah we were, she's doing great." I say sipping my coffee. "She has her own tv show now, called The Originals. It's like a spin off of tvd."

"Good for her! But I gotta say i'm super happy your in Teen Wolf, Cause now we can do cross over episodes-"

Oh yeah. cross overs. It was part of the deal with Julie. In order to leave tvd I have to do cross over episodes, which I'm not all excited for but at least it won't be for a while.

"-and you know we can hang out like we used to."

I knew I missed Shelly from the moment I heard her call my name but hearing my best friend say that, just kinda warms my heart. I'm really happy to be here.

I reach across the table and hold her hand. "I've missed you Shelly."

"I've missed you too"

I couldn't be happier. Leaving tvd was the best decision ever. I haven't been this happy in years and people actually treat me kindly and loving.

Except for that ass whole Dylan. Who the hell does he think he is? Why does he hate me so much? He doesn't even know me. Right?

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Shelly asks "so what was it like on tvd. Amazing I'm guessing" she laughs

"yeah it was great"

I really need to stop lying to people. Maybe that's why Dylan hates me. Oh my god, maybe he knows I'm lying. What does he know? No, no, he couldn't possibly know the real reason I left The vampire Diaries.

"Hey... they guy I was talking to earlier who is he?" I ask.

Shelly swallows her coffee "Oh that's Dylan O'Brien, he plays stiles on the show"

Stiles? Wait! The kid with the buzz cut?! I've only seen the first couple episodes and he was attractive before but god damn. 

"Hey" shelly whispers leaning close.

"What" I whisper back.

"Those people over there. They won't stop staring at us."

I look over to see 3 older ladies maybe in there 50's staring at us. I remember one of them, she has short blonde hair and a kind of wrinkly face. She was yelling and screaming at the waiter when we walked in because her Frappuccino was cold.

"I don't know dude" I say "maybe there's just jealous of us cool kids"

"I'm mean obviously. Not everyone can be as amazing as we are"

Me and Shelly start laughing when the lady who was staring comes up to our table.

"Excuse me." She says in a rough tone. " I know you girls are young bu-but what you are doing is wrong."

Me and Shelly look at each other in confusion "excuse me?" I say

"Girls and girls being together is just" she stops and makes a disgusted face. "It-it's just wrong."

I look down to see me and Shelly still holding hands.

Holding shelly's hand I get up standing right in front of the rude lady.

"And why did you feel the need to come over here and lecture us about what is right and what is wrong, when the only thing wrong in this situation is that hair cut"

"Excuse me! I-"

"I don't care what you are or who you are." I cut her off.  "We are doing you no harm what so ever. unlike you screaming at that waiter for no reason."

Shelly stands up "and just because your unhappy with your marriage with some dude who spends all his time drinking beer and watching football doesn't mean you can take it out on us. So when your making him his sandwich you can think about how happy we are and how miserable you are. not only with your marriage but with yourself."

Damn Shelly I see you.

Shelly walks away pulling me with her. Once we get out the door we look at each then burst out laughing. This is what I missed.

"She's was so stupid!"shelly laughs

I look behind us to find the old lady running for the door.

"Run! Run!" I laugh

Still holding hands me and Shelly run down the street hearing the faint scream "you'll both go to hell for that!!!" Which only makes us laugh harder.

"Okay! I'll see you there!" I scream flipping her off.