Chapter 1

Dylan's POV

I see Tyler practically jumping up and down as he talks to Jeff. About what, I don't know.

Jeff laughs then walks away leaving Tyler stunned with excitement.

"Dude" I say smiling as I walk up to him. "What's got you so happy"

"You know how I'm a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries right?"

"Yeah?" I've personally never seen it and don't know if I want to.

Teen wolf is about friendship and comedy. Vampire Diaries just seems like it would be all about sex.

I'm not really into that kinda stuff but Tyler is a huge fan of it. He watches every episode when it airs and never stops talking about some girl from the show.

"We'll Jeff made a deal with the producer of The Vampire Dairies-"

A deal?

"-There moving a character from TVD to Teen Wolf to bring in some of their audience!"

Something about this just doesn't sit right with me. "Wait so there turning Teen Wolf into the new Vampire Dairies? Why? Teen wolf is doing fine we don't need some stuck up person to bring in more people."

" Number one. She's not stuck up she's America's sweetheart and my future wife. Second, your right the shows doing good but they want to bring in new audiences. Plus this way we can do cross over episodes and awesome things like that! I mean imagine me and Ian Somerhalder standing right next to each other. That is one hot picture."

I don't like the idea. But I can tell he's really happy about it so I put on a smile.

"that's sounds fun. as long as you don't forget that no matter what, I'm your boyfriend."

"We'll of course, how could I ever forget about you."

Courtney's POV

It's a lie, a cover up. But they don't know that right? No, no Julie said she wouldn't tell.

I'm about 5 minutes away from the Teen Wolf set to meet my hopefully new friends.

I just hope they don't ask questions. But if they do the story is Julie and Jeff made a deal to bring in more of audience to a newer show. Which is true but it never would have happened if I hadn't asked to leave in the first place.

I left. I left my friends, my family, the only real job that I've known because I couldn't take it. And now I'm going to a whole new set with whole new people. All I can do is hope for the best.

I walk through the set doors to find Jeff waiting for me.

He gives me an unexpected hug and tells me the run down. He hands me scripts and maps of the sets then leaves when he gets a call.

I turn around and almost completely run into someone.

"Hey! I'm a huge fan"

Omg this is definitely one of those awkward moments where someone is like 'hey how are you doing? it's been a long time' but you have know idea who that person even is.