She jogged out of Durk's room, to his in home studio.

"Finally up?" He chuckled, before frowning seeing the look on her face.

"Durk I have to go. I'm sorry, I wanted to stay longer but it's something I gotta handle." She mumbled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"It's aight baby. Let me know you okay. Call me." He kissed her cheek, and she smiled.

"Okay boo. I love you." She held his face, kissing his nose.

"I love you too big girl." He slapped her ass, and she smiled, walking out.

India got in her car, pulling off and driving towards Kayden's house.

She sped the whole way there as he left her missed calls, able to make it to his house in 10 minutes.

She got out of her car, using her key to unlock his door, seeing him sitting on the couch.

"What the fuck do you want from me Kayden?" She frowned, and he stood up.

"What do you want from me? Huh? Tell me what the fuck it is that you want Kayden." She yelled.

"You. I want you India." He said.

"No you don't! You don't want me because you fucked that girl yesterday and lied to me. You bringing up old shit as if I haven't been trying to show you I want you!" She frowned.

"India I said I was fucking sorry. When you did that shit, you didn't even apologize, you just made it seem like I was tripping. That shit don't fucking feel good do it India? It doesn't feel good knowing somebody sitting on my dick huh? Just like it didn't fucking feel good knowing you had these peon ass niggas touching on what's mine!" He raised his voice.

"But since your feelings hurt, I'm supposed to kiss your ass? I'm supposed to fucking feel bad, even though you didn't?! You did worse than me India. That nigga nutted in you! Remember? You let him nut in you, that's my pussy India! Mine, and you gave that shit away." He scoffed, anger laced in his voice.

"I'm sorry Kayden. Is that what you want to hear? That I'm sorry? You was letting bitches suck your dick while I was doing that too." She frowned, and his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Yeah, you ain't think I knew about that huh? One of them lil ugly bitches told me Kayden. I didn't say nothing though because you weren't mine. If you gone say what I did, tell everything that you fucking did too! That shit was two months ago Kayden. Get the fuck over it!" She talked with her hands, before he roughly grabbed her face, kissing her lips.

She held his face, moaning into the kiss as tears streamed down her face.

"I fucking hate you." She cried, pulling his shirt from over his head.

"I hate your dumb ass too India." He ripped her boxers in half, taking her shirt off, revealing her naked body.

"Look at these fucking hickeys on you India. You still giving my shit away?" He gripped her neck, holding her against the wall.

"Fucking answer me!" He lifted her leg up, slamming into her and her eyes rolled back as she screamed in pleasure.

"You giving my pussy away India? Didn't I fucking tell you this shit was mine?!" He roughly rocked his hips into hers.

"No baby, I didn't. Oh my goddddd I hate you." She moaned, holding his neck as he picked her up.

"Mm, fuckkk." He grunted, his dick already throbbing.

She grabbed his face, kissing his lips as he continuously slammed into her.

"Oh my god I hate you, I hate you so fucking bad." She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaving him a hickey.