Sam smiled sadly at her and caressed her hair.

Amy: Okay.

Sam: Thanks, babe.

Harry: Say goodbye to your cousins, Amy.

Amy got down on her knees and hugged her cousins at the sofa.

Amy: See you, guys, soon.

Charlotte: Bye, Amy.

Meghan: Bye, guys.

Harry and Meghan guided Amy to the car and, as soon as they were alone, he said:

Harry: Give me your cell phone.

Amy: No. You have no right to have it. Want the purchase receipt? Aunt Kate can give it to you.

Harry: Don't challenge me, Amy.

Amy: You're not having my cell phone.

Harry: You're grounded, little girl.

Harry turned to the back and suddenly picked Amy's cell phone from her hand.

Amy: You're so self absorbed. Can't wait for mum to be back.

Harry: That's not what you used to think some days ago.

Amy: Well, I didn't know my father was keeping my mum away from me on purpose.

Harry: You know your mother. She's such a stubborn. I gave her an advice, and she followed it. I didn't make her do anything.

Meghan: Amy, are you hungry?

Amy: No.

Meghan: Let us know when you are. We can cook anything.

   Amy stayed silent and sulky until they got home. She quickly got out of the car and ran to her room.

Harry: I'll deal with this, darling.

Meghan: Okay, babe.

   Harry kissed Meghan on her lips and went straight to Amy's room.

Amy: Can you at least knock before coming in? I could be changing clothes.

   Harry sighed and sat at the edge of the bed.

Harry: Honey, I know it's hard for you to accept it, but everything I'm doing is for your sake. I didn't keep your mother away. I wanted her to stay on Madrid just while you'd be getting used to Meghan. I knew that, if your mother was here, it'd be so much harder for you to accept the woman I love. But I didn't force her to do anything. And your place is here with me. You live with me, not with your uncle and aunt.

Amy: I don't care about this silly explanation. You're losing me, Pa. Enjoy this time, because it will not be long until you can't keep me here with you anymore. 

Harry: You don't know how much it hurts to hear you say that. You'll have a lot of time to think. I hope you use it well.

   Harry left the room with a sad look on his face and closed the door. Amy hugged her pillow and closed her eyes, frustrated about everything. Fortunately, she was able to fall asleep in less than 15 minutes. She slept until Meghan knocked on the door.

Meghan: Amy, dinner's ready.

Amy: I don't want it. I was sleeping very well until my father sent you here.

Meghan: I don't think your father will take no for an answer, Amy. Please, come eat with us. It won't take long.

   Amy huffed and got off bed, walking straight to the dining room.

Harry: I'm glad you decided to join us. No red meat today, as you like it. We have some grilled chicken breast.

   Amy sat at the table and served herself with some salad and chicken.

Harry: How do you like it?

Amy: It's dry.

   It was the only thing Amy said. She ate, in silence, just a small portion of chicken and already wanted to leave the table.

Meghan: Are you done, Amy?

Amy: Yes, going straight to bed.

Harry: Okay. Have a good night.

   They suddenly heard the bell ringing and Harry walked to the door.

Meghan: Are we expecting anyone?

Harry: Not that I know, but it can only be William or Kate.

   Harry opened the door and faced William holding a huge plastic bag.

Harry: Everything okay?

William: Yeah, just came by to leave some of Amy's things.

Harry: Okay, thank you.

William: Can I talk to the girl, Harry? Only to wish her good night.

Harry: If you're going to...

Amy: Uncle?

William: Hey, mon trésor. I really wanted to see your face.

   William passed by Harry and walked to Amy to hug her.

William: You're okay? I came to leave some of your things.

Amy: Would be better if I were going to sleep on my 5-times-bigger room at your home.

   William laughed at her sadly and handed her the bag.

Harry: You're not his daughter, Amy. And you don't leave there.

Amy: And I'm also not the one to enrage Granny to the point she asked you to leave the new and much bigger house.

She said with anger on her face, remembering how people reformed the apartment right by the side of where William and Kate live with the kids, but Harry was asked to leave after Ava's "incident".

Harry: Are you two done?

   William gave his niece one more hug and whispered on her ear:

William: There's sushi hidden in your bag. And your new iPad is there too. Just be careful so that your father doesn't find it.

   Amy smiled at him.

Amy: Thank you for coming.

William: Good night, mon trésor.

   Amy headed straight to her room and hid the bag under her bed. She knew Harry would probably come over soon. She went to the bathroom and changed into her pajama, then going to her bed.

Harry: Hey. I knocked this time. Are you already going to sleep?

Amy: Do you see any other thing that could entertain me here? I don't have a cell phone and I don't even have a TV.

Harry: Okay, Amy. Got it. Have a good night.

Harry closed the door and Amy rolled her eyes, annoyed at everything her father does. She waited 10 minutes, just to make sure he would not come back, and started eating her sushi. She never felt so grateful for uncle William as in that exact time. When she was done, she put the sushi package back at the bag and hid it in her closet. She brushed her teeth and went back to bed. She would try to use the iPad the other day.