𝟎𝟏𝟏: 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Começar do início

"corbyn, sasha. I'm glad you could come on such short notice."

the draining voice that left larry's mouth brought sasha back into the room, the girl refusing to go back into her mind and it's deep thoughts. instead, she took the seat next to corbyn, them both sitting opposite their managers.

"it best be a good ass reason." sasha made sure randy and larry saw the unimpressed look on her face as she spoke. corbyn on the other hand, was struggling to keep his amusement hidden when he watched randy and sasha have a stare off, leaving larry and sasha to just sit back and watch.

"sash."

breaking the eye contact with corbyns manager, sasha brought her eyes to meet corbyns, a smile on his face. she returned a lazy smile in response, before they both turned away to look at the two older men sat before them.

"how would you two feel about collaborating?"

"on a song?"

"what else?" larry hit back at sasha's question, corbyn seeing sasha tense beside him. to make sure he is there for the girl, in a more subtle way, corbyn leaned back, resting his arm on the back of sasha's chair.

a sense of a finger tracing patterns on her back did in fact sooth sasha, the raven haired girl really not having the patience to deal with larry- but with corbyn being the supportive person beside her- maybe she could,

just for now anyway.

"why larry?"

"well why not?"

"i wasn't asking you randy." sasha hit back at corbyn's managers comment, not bothering to hide her annoyance with the two men before her right now. she heard a small cough from beside her, making sasha take a glance to corbyn beside her who was trying to hold back a laugh. "is that why you brought us in here? well if you had thought about this properly, then you would have asked zach, daniel, jack and jonah to be here too."

"she does have a point randy." ten points to larry, sasha thought. she looked at her manager, him giving her a subtle nod, bringing the girl to break out into a small smile.

maybe larry wasn't too bad after all.

the glance of annoyance was given to larry by randy, with both of the adults before them noticing this- causing smiles to display themselves onto corbyn's and sasha's faces.

"I'm just thinking-"

"that is never a good sign." corbyn hitched his breath, taken aback by sasha's comment towards randy's opening words. he covered it up with him doing some small, clearly fake coughs, which just resulted in sasha not being able to hold back her smile when looking at the brunette boy beside her.

"-as i was saying. i want you two to collaborate. after your little mishap at daniels birthday- we need to get you two sorted out."

glancing to her right, sasha saw corbyn raise an eyebrow to the girl, small smiles threatening to make themselves visible.

"daniels birthday? what? what happened at his birthday?" sasha asked, batting her eyelashes towards the two managers before her. corbyn held a smug look on his face, his fingers still tracing patterns on sasha's back.