CHAPTER 130

NERYEZCHA's PoV

I frowned when I reaches the rooftop. I came here to smoke but I saw Yassy, holding something.

"Hey."

She turned around and she stood up straight. "Y-Yezcha?? What are you doing here??"

I didn't answer but I took out my one box of cigarettes and my personalized lighter. "What are you doing here??"

She look tensed but for me, it's already normal. She always look tense.

"Magpapahangin sana. Kinakabahan ako eh. Anun naba sya sa ICU??"

Tumango ako at nagsindi ng isa. "Yeah. Kakakuha lang sa kanya. Craysia's eyes were swollen when she get back. Probably crying."

Ngumuso sya and I looked away. The sun is so bright but not enough to burn my skin. Figuratively.

"Kawawa naman. Sige, balik nako."

"Hmmm."

I settled myself one of these bench and enjoying the peace and quiet atmosphere. And also I'm enjoying my cigarettes.

Biglang nag vibrate ang phone, sign that someone is calling me. Itinapon ko muna ang cigarette ko sa may basurahan, and I made sure that the light of my cigarette is down before I throw it away.

~Mynndreas Calling...~

"Myn?"

"Yez!! Hey!! How are you??"

"I'm fine. Why'd you called??"

Mynndreas, he's my friend, actually our friend. Kilala sya nina Rai, we were friends since Neryhcz became the Knight of her Highness.

"Nothing. I just want you to know that I'm in Manila, right now."

I raise a brow. "Really?? Why?? Anong ginagawa mo dito? Do you have business here??"

Mynndreas is a professional painter. He can earn money by just painting and sell it for a hundred thousand. He is a well-known person.

"No. Wala naman. Uncle Loaben told me to visit Philippines some times." I heard a car door opened. "Asan ka??"

"Quezon City. Today's Rai operation."

I heard him hissed and curse a little. "What happened?? Is she okay??"

"May nawala bang turnilyo sa utak mo?? Ooperahan ba sya kung maayos sya?? Stupid."

"I'm serious, Yez."

"I'm serious too and no, she's not fine. She's feeling pain and that's hurt seeing her like that." I clenched my fist. "I want to help her but I don't know how." I pouted in annoyance. "I want to kill all the people who tries to hurt her, people who cause her hemorrhage, people who wants to get rid of her, bully her and make fun of her."

I heard him sighed. "I want to see her. Can I??"

"Hmmmm. Pwede naman kaso pumuntanka muna dito."

He chuckled. "Yeah yeah, give me the right and specific hospital."

"Tsk. You are a fucking tracker, Myn.. you can find this hospital."

Malakas syang natawa. "Tsk, tsk, kahit kailan talaga, napaka tamad mo."

"I don't have time for that." Napatingin ako sa langit. "Sino nga pala kasama mo??"

"I'm with Johans, you know I can't travel overseas if he can't be with me. Ako makukutusan nya."

"He's your freaking butler, Mynndreas. Malamang sasama yan sa'yo."

"I know and also, I'm with my Dad, he's just in a reunion with his amigos."