Chapter XI

Friday, February 4th
3rd Person P.O.V

"You're cute." Rose said laughing at Kiana who had ice cream on her nose.

"Thank you. You're pretty cute yourself." Kiana said. She wiped the ice cream off her nose and faces Rose again.

Its been awhile since the whole drama wit Ray. Rose had stepped in and comforted and been there for Kiana since. Kash has been there too and Kiana appreciates both of them.

Kiana likes hanging out wit Rose tho. She's found comfort in being around her and has started to see her in a non-friendly way. Rose was sweet and she treated Kiana right so why wouldn't she just go for it.

"Do you wanna go out wit me?" Kiana rushed out suddenly.

"Isn't that what we're doing right now?" Rose asked.

"I mean an actual date. A romantic one." She said and watched Rose start smiling. 'That's a good sign.' Kiana thought.

"Sure."

"Really? How bout tomorrow?" Kiana asked and Rose nodded. They finished their ice cream and Rose took Kiana home.

She walked in the front door and found everyone in the kitchen. Regarding family everything has been going well. Her and Desmond's relationship has been a lot better and she even is trying to convince Daeshawn to give him another chance.

"Just in time for dinner." Nicole said wit a smile on her face as always.

"K-K-Kiana do you w-want to watch a m-movie with us?" Payton stuttered out. He's been speaking more and making progress about not being so insecure about his speech.

"Sure."

The rest of the night went by smoothly. The kids fell asleep halfway through the movie and Kiana talked to Kash for a lil bit. She told her about her date with Rose and Kash said she was happy for her.

The next day Kiana woke up early. She brainstormed a lil yesterday about what she wanted to do wit Rose. She narrowed it down to either a nice dinner or going to an arcade of sorts. Dee told her to go wit the arcade option so it wouldn't be so cliche and because it would be better.

Since Kiana was the one to ask Rose she told her she would pick her up. She went to Rose house and knocked on the door. Rose answered wit a smile.

"Hey" she said and Kiana stood there a lil stuck cause damn she looked good.

"Uhh hey. You ready to go?"

"Yea."

They went out to Ki car and Rose opened the door for her. Saying they both needed to be gentlewoman. It made Kiana heart flutter a lil because Ray never did shit like this. They made low conversation while Kiana drove to the place.

"So the arcade?"

"Yea...do you not like it?" Kiana said insecurely.

"No I love it. I'm glad we're here." Rose clarified. Kiana smiled and they started playing the games.

"I'll whoop your ass in dis." Kiana said and Rose laughed.

"Oh really bet den."

After 3 games of basketball Kiana won every one.

"Bro how the fuck you get so good at this?" Rose said shocked and stretching her arms.

"Kash has two of these in her house and she taught me a technique."

"Wow. Props." Kiana laughed and they played a few more games before leaving and going to get food.

"This was fun." Rose said while they were sitting in a booth waiting for their food.

"It was. I'm glad you came out."

"Me too."

They finished their food and Kiana went to take Rose home. They made more plans for tomorrow and Kiana went back to her house.

They went on a couple more dates and every time Kiana fell more for Rose. Although she still felt like she was missing something. That spark it just still wasn't making it self known. She shrugged it off and figured it took time to build up to it.

Valentine's Day came quick and Rose had asked Kiana out on a special date. She came and picked her up and took them to a fancy restaurant. After they finished eating Rose took them to a park and decided to ask Kiana her question as they sat on the swings.

"So the last 2 weeks have been great." Rose started.

"They have."

"I really enjoy spending time with you."

"I do too." Kiana agreed again.

"So uhh would you like to be my girlfriend?" Kiana sat there shocked for a bit before she responded.

"I would love to." She said and Rose smiled. She got up and walked in front of Kiana.

"Can I." Rose asked shyly eyeing Ki's lips. She nodded and Rose leaned in and kissed her.

'Damn this is way better.' Kiana thought.

———————————————————————
Look at my babies finally together...