My power now

Sasuke pov

"Menma! What in the world doing?!" I shouted as I ran up to him and grabbed his clothes. "Killing the beast of course," Menma said as if it's no big deal. And made free from grip. "No..." Heard Sakura mumbling behind me. As I wanted to open my mouth to say more, the fourth Hokage walked up to his son. "What will you say, dad?" Menma ask.

But Minato just slapped his son! 'What...?' I thought. "I didn't raise you in that way!" He said. "But, dad, she killed the third Hokage..." Menma said. "Third Hokage summoned the god of deaths, to seal the nine-tailed beast inside of you! Your sister didn't do anything!" That made us shocked and confused.

"Sister? Minato, what are you saying?" I ask. "Naruko is my biological daughter, we just gave up on her because of part of the kyubi chakra was on her...." He said. "You just abounded your daughter because of chakra?!" I shouted. "Sasuke, it was for the best..." Kakashi-sensei said.

Soon Naruko's body appeared smoke. "Where's her body?" Kushina ask. "Heard enough." Heard a voice that we maybe could hear again.

" Heard a voice that we maybe could hear again

(I edited)

"Naruko!" I called as I run-up to her and hugged her. "I thought you died..." I said. "No, I didn't. I used genjutsu that you could talk about a little bit before I appear." She said.

"Naruko, please, we helped your mother financially and-" "Cut it. I know and knew for a long time you are my biological parents. But I already have a real family." Naruko said as she cut the hug.

"W-what?" I said. "Family don't need to be blood-related. The real family only needs love and care for each other. And my mother did it. She learned me that." She said. "And one more condition, you'll never see me nor talk to me." She said. "Naru-" "That's final," Naruko said as she made a sound of step and dark blue fire appeared. "This is my power now." She said.

"Naruko, can you teach me to fly?" Sakura asked as she came to us when were we were back to the village. "Of course." She said.

Konoha

Uchiha place

Naruko pov

"We are back- Oh, Kaguya..?" Sasuke said as we came in. And there was my mom. On her real form. "Oh, you came back. Just had a sweet discussion" Mom said. "Yea..." Mikoto said. "See you another time Sasuke," I said. "Yea, it was a nice year being honest." He said.

"Say, why are you now showing real form mom?" I ask as we were walking to our house. "Just, for company. You don't want to hide this form right?" Mom asks. "Yea... I like this form much." I said. "But mom is it ok if I teach someone more to fly?" I ask. "As long they not harming you, it will be ok." She said.

Naruko OtsutsukiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara