Dream message

Naruko pov

"I hate goes to these festivals," Sasuke said as he searched for some clothes. "I never go to these festivals. Because of treatment from other villagers." I said as I glanced at the window. "Do you want me to buy some sweets from the festival?" Sasuke ask. "I think it will ok," I said. "Alright. See ya." Sasuke said as he walked out of his room. I continued watching the window. 'These stupid villagers....' I thought as I still watched the stars from the window.

Sasuke pov

"Sasuke-kun?" Heard my female teammate. "Oh, hi Sakura." I greeted. "Heard Naruko came back." That made me shocked. "You're no longer calling the 'a freak'?" I ask with shock. Sakura just shook her head.

"I realized that I was wrong and how stupid I was. It's just my parent's always said to stay away from her. But now, I don't need to judge over the book cover." Sakura said.

"I see," I said as I looked back at the sweets. "Where's Naruko?" Sakura ask. "She at my house," I said. "Your house? Are you dating?" Sakura mocked. "No idiot! Her mother, Kaguya Otsutsuki, asked for us to take care of Naruko. While she will be away." I said. "Oh, I see...." Sakura said. "Hm, what kind of sweet's Naruko likes?" I ask. "I don't know..." Sakura said.

Uchiha place

"Where am I?" I ask myself as I stood up while looking around the dark place. As I turned around, out of nowhere appeared hands with long white sleeves! "Just swallow the fruit when you get stabbed!" Girl with horns shouted. "No matter what! Swallow the fruit!" The person said.

I sat up and gasped. 'What is that?' I thought while breathing heavily. "You ok?" Tsuki (Dragon with night flower) ask. "Yea, I don't what kind of dream is it," I said. "I sense someone coming. Coming soon." Jing said as he disappeared. "It's been a while, Naruko." I looked up to see Sakura. "Yea, it's been," I said. "I'm sorry for being an idiot back then....." Sakura said. "I hope it won't happen again," I said.

"By the way, Naruko," Sasuke called. "We didn't know what kind of sweet's you like, so we bought what we like and something we like lees..." Sasuke said as he showed a little bag, same with Sakura. "Oh, I see...." I thought.

'Girl, Tsuki said that the dream you had is a warning.' Hoshi said. 'Warning? Warning of what?' I ask on thoughts. 'Dunno, but something to do in the future.' Hoshi said.