Bonus #1

~How you two met~

''Hm.. here is good..'' you muttered to yourself as you sat down on the swing in the park near the elementary school you just started. It was pretty empty, with no people around but that didn't really bother you.

It was a sunny day and you were wearing a cute dress paired with some sandals. You then took the lollipop that was given to you as a present by the teacher earlier on out of your dress's pocket.

She was giving them away to students who finished their assignments.

You were happy that you managed to get one, after all you worked hard.

Unwrapping the sweet snack, you plopped it onto your awaiting tongue and tasted it.

''Mmm, it's good..'' you hummed out, pleased with the treat.

But a sudden commotion in the rather quiet and empty park caught your attention.

Looking around, at first you didn't see from where it came from.

Then a shout sounded out. This time you stood up from the swing you were on, curiosity only increasing with every step you took towards the voices.

And as it all started becoming louder you heard a very loud shout, so loud that it made you flinch and jump out of your skin in fright.

You hid behind a tree out of sight and as you peeked your small head from behind, you saw two boys on the playground.

One with blond hair and the other with black.

It was the latter that was shouting, you figured as you saw the scowl on his little face.

''He looks very displeased..'' you noted to yourself.

''Mikey! Move, I wanna get up there too!'' he shouted out again, agitation clear in his voice.

''No, I don't think I will. I like it here.'' the boy that you assumed to be called Mikey, said calmly with a very smug face and a slight smirk creeping on his lips.

But that only irritated the other boy even more.

''Mikey, you selfish prick!'' the raven headed one insulted as you then heard gasp from Mikey.

''How dare you call me that Baji!'' he let out, looking quite offended in your opinion.

''Because you are one!''

''No, I'm not! I'm a literal sweetheart, gramps always says that!''

''Yeah, because you behave in front of him! You are the actual devil!''

And another gasp.

You then saw Mikey going for a punch as the other guy avoided it and started running away. Then the blondie began chasing after him, trying to land a hit.

''Come back here!''

''No!''

You at this point moved a bit forwards, very invested in this and how it would turn out.

''These boys are entertaining. Even better than these Indian serials on the TV..'' you trailed off.

Then finally in that moment, Mikey caught up to the other kid and jumped at him, taking them both to the ground.

''Gah Mikey! Get off!'' the boy struggled under the weight on the other over him.

''No! Stop moving!''

''No!''

And this cycle went on for quite a while. Occasionally the positions would change, as the boys fought on who would come on top, tumbling all over the dirty ground.