Chapter 14

PREVIOUSLY

"After everything is over, I want you to take me out on a date."

"That's all?" he raised up a brow at that.

"Yeah, that's all. What? You want something more extreme or??"

"No no, date it is. I will take you on the best date that you have ever been to." he confidently boasted.

"Yeah sure, I will be waiting for it." you smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''So now, how exactly are you planning on leaving Touman?'' you asked him as you looked at his face. 

You two were still hugging but now instead of Baji being on top of you, you were laying on his chest as one of his arms was around you and the other under his head.

After hearing your question, the boy pondered about the answer as he gently rubbed your back in thoughts.  

''Well, I haven't figured that out yet.''

''Eh- then what do you plan on doing now, like are you gonna cause continuous trouble till Mikey kicks you out, which I highly doubt he will, or will you just go up to him and say that you are simply leaving.''

''I don't know.''

''Oh my freaking god Baji, at least plan on ahead a bit.'' you exasperatedly told him as he laughed at your irritation.

''Sorry, sorry. I will think of something later, but what you proposed wasn't that bad.'' he said.

''Which one? About the continuous trouble or straight up going to Mikey to tell him that you're leaving?'' you wondered.

''Mm, the second one. I think it would be easier, maybe.''

''Well, whatever you decide on is your choice, Mikey isn't going to be happy about it either way.''

''Yeah, I know.''

Then you two fell into silence. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. It was relaxing. Just you and Baji, together without anyone bothering.

''What a bliss..'' you thought to yourself as you snuggled into Baji.

But you might have spoken too soon as your phone started ringing.

You sighed, frustrated. 

Bringing up your phone to your face, you saw the name of the person calling. 'Takemitchy'

You sat up and answered the call. Placing it to your ear, you greeted him.

''Yo Takemitchy, what is it?''

''Y/n-san, I will be going back to the future tomorrow. I thought of informing you today while we were together but I couldn't find the opportunity.''

''Oh okay then, are you going to Naoto's apartment then?''

''Yeah.''

''Then, can I come with you tomorrow? I want to see the process.''

''Sure, I have no problem with that.''

''Okay cool, I will be waiting in front of yours, just text me in advance when you will be leaving so I can know when to get ready.''

''Alright then Y/n-san. I will be hanging up now. See you tomorrow.''

''Yeah, see you.''

After hanging up, you put your phone away and turned back to Baji, only to see him looking at you with a raised eyebrow.

''What?'' you asked confused.