Chapter 15

PREVIOUSLY

''Takemitchy-san, you really like shaking hands.'' the young boy said as he let his hand out.

''Yeah..'' Takemitchy laughed awkwardly, then looked at you.

''I will be back later with information.'' you nodded at that.

Then they finally shook their hands and you could see the twitch in Naoto's hand as Takemitchy's eyes somehow changed and that confirmed two things to you.

Takemitchy was back to the future and the strange feeling you felt the time you two shook hands wasn't an illusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that you have confirmed the things you were concerned about, you looked over to Hinata as Takemitchy took his leave.

''Hey Hinata-chan, do you wanna hang out with me?'' you asked the girl.

''Eh- right now?''

''Yeah, if you are not busy. I want us to get to know each other better.'' you grinned as Hinata smile was beaming, maybe from happiness, you didn't know but you hoped that that was the reason.

''Sure, just let me tell my mother!'' she exclaimed and rushed back into the apartment.

You chuckled, amused at her excitement. 

After a bit, you saw her coming back to where you were. She stopped to wear her shoes and close the door behind her.

She turned to you and asked:

''So, where do you want to go Y/n-chan.''

.

.

.

.

Right now, you two were seated in a coffee shop.

When Hinata asked you if you wanted to go anywhere, you didn't have anything in mind and let her choose.

She brought you to this cozy place. It wasn't very popular from what you understood while she was telling you about it. But it was one of her favorite places because of the atmosphere around and the food.

And you really had to agree with her. This place was a hidden gem. You needed to come here with Baji on a date.

As you two were sitting down you were talking about different topics.

About your love lives, for example.

She told you how she met Takemitchy for the first time. How he jumped in even though he knew that he would get beaten up. She told you that from that moment she was in love with him.

You were surprised but not that much. He looked like a person that would do that. You were happy for them, especially Hinata. They deserve each other.

Then you told her about how you and Baji met. It was hilarious to see her terrified expression when you got to the part with the punch. I mean yeah, it wasn't the best way to meet someone, but at least it was unique. 

She laughed when you told her that. She was also interested when you told her how different you and Baji were, but made it work. 

It was surreal to the both of you to have that type of talk with someone.

You weren't the type to talk about your and Baji's relationship and so was Hinata, but it was pleasant when you told each other about it.

After that you moved from topic to topic.