Chapter 13

PREVIOUSLY

''E-excuse me..'' the unknown girl said, trying to get your attention. It worked as you looked at her.

''What?''

''I-it was all my fault, I'm sorry. I am Tachibana Hinata, Takemichi-kun's girlfriend.''

''Oh-'' you said in realization.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Ahh, so that is what it was! Why didn't you say so earlier!'' you said as you laughed after hearing their side of the story.

''Because you didn't give us the chance..'' Draken and Emma thought simultaneously as they sweat-dropped.

After Hinata told you that she was Takemitchy's girlfriend, you suddenly became interested and beckoned him to come with you and now you six sat on one table, conversating.

Apparently, while you two were making your way into the restaurant, Hinata was just strolling around when she saw you. And as it wouldn't be the first time her boyfriend looked suspicious, she decided to follow him and the unknown girl he was with.

It may have been because of the many detective movies and serials that she had watched recently, but she felt the urge to investigate.

So she thought that she was being secretive while following you, but it was way too obvious to the bystanders and one specific group that was just passing through. 

And yes, you guessed right. That group was Emma, Mikey and Draken.

In Mikey's words, they were bored and just went with it. And even though the other two tried to defend themselves, Mikey's blunt self wouldn't allow it as he added.

''Well, it was mostly Emma's idea, as she was getting excited for some 'tea' and I still don't know about what she was talking about. While Kenchin said that you were acting strange and wanted to see for himself.''

If someone could pass away from the intensity of the glares that were being thrown at them, Mikey would surely be 6 feet under by now. Both Emma and Draken glaring at him as if he betrayed them, which in a sense, was true.

But you paid no mind to them as you were invested in a conversation with your newly acquired friend. 

Hinata was a nice girl, you noted to yourself. Honestly, you wondered how could have Takemitchy pulled her. 

You were not saying that he wasn't in her league or anything, after all the boy has such a kind heart and you could see it, but.. he is a bit of a loser.

You dismissed that thought quickly enough, after all, it wasn't really your business.  

After you got to know the girl, your little group got to spend the whole afternoon together, taking your mind off of the negative things in your life for now.

Then you all said your goodbyes. Draken was gonna drop off the siblings back at theirs and offered you to come with, so later you two could head back to the brothel together.

You contemplated for a bit, but after re-thinking it a few times, you declined and told him that you would go by yourself.

Draken accepting your answer, bid you goodbye and went on his own way with the both Sano.

After parting ways, you just walked around, not really wanting to go back to that little room of yours.

Sighing as your feet took the lead, you dazed off and didn't take notice to where exactly they were leading you to.