iii : unfamiliar feeling

[Third Point of View]

"Akira, have you seen my phone?" The man with the said name shaked his head in response, checking something with his phone.

"I'll be going upstairs, sis." He announced, rushing straight to his room.

They just finished having dinner. It was his sister, Yomiko's cook, not like he's complaining though, he already helped them with the grocery shopping. It was his sister who volunteered to cook their supper, and it pleases him so much. He's not really in the mood to cook, for some reason. Talk about mood swings.

I need to try out my new dress. He thought, smiling in delight.

He received a parcel earlier, washing off his not so good mood. He ordered some new dress last week, he's been waiting for it for so long. Akira Smith have a hobby of cross dressing, with a beautiful face and petite body that could passed as a woman, his hobby as a cross dresser seems to just bloomed when he was in high school.

Much to his delight, his voice was also small, not giving justice to his gender as a man, though he's not complaining. Instead of hating himself, he chose to love who he is. Even if his hobby and physical self have its own disadvantage and advantages, it is what it is. He chose to embraced it.

Upon opening his door, he was welcomed by a large box in the middle of his room, he bought quite a lot of dresses, talk about hobby. He was always being spoiled by his siblings. Even though he's unemployed, he still have some allowance from his sibling. His older brother just loves spoiling him and letting him do whatever he wants, as long as he's happy.

Having to grow up without parents, they had it rough. The road was pretty unstable for the older siblings, especially when you have a younger brother who's as small as a bunny. The siblings learned how to survive at early age. Their parents left them a huge sum of inheritance but still, a parent's love and companion is hundred times better than wealth. Their parents is just one of a kind, a parents that everyone wished they had, and they'll forever be thankful for having a parents like their mom and dad.

"Time to unpack." Akira quietly screamed in excitement, taking big steps towards the package. It was pretty huge.

"Holy mother of guacamole." He gasped, staring at the dresses inside, his eyes as big as a saucer. He's in awe and shocked.

美しい! Utsukushii! Gorgeous!

"They're gorgeous." He felt emotional, admiring it all one by one. He laid it all on the bed, admiring the beauty of every single dress once again.

"Akira, you there? Can I come in?" A knock followed by a woman's voice was heard outside his room, his sister, Keiko, was it.

"Come in."

"Wow!" Keiko exclaimed in amusement, eyes are gleaming as her inner fashion designer bursted out.

"I know. They're all good, and I'm planning to try out most of it." Her brother, Akira, squeal in excitement once again.

"Come now, I'll help you." Keiko joined Akira, squealing in excitement as well. They look like little kids who was given their favourite chocolate after a long day at school.

"Keiko? Akira? Are you two in there?" A soft giggles can be heard at the other side of the room after Yomiko knocked on Akira's door.

"Yes, Yomiko, we're here." A woman's voice, Keiko, answered back, followed by a multiple squeal and giggles. Curious as to what they are doing, Yomiko opened the door.