prologue

In the world where discrimination against any human being is inevitable, Akira Smith, 22, learned that feign ignorance is one of the key to keep his mental and physical health in check. Coming out of the closet has never been easy, especially for someone who lost both of his parents at the early age.

Together with his older siblings— two older sisters and an oldest brother, he went through a lot just to survive. It wasn't easy to overcome a sudden death of your loved ones, even if they left quite a big amount of inheritance.

"Akira Smith." The person with the said name almost shivered upon hearing his name being called out by a sudden deep voice.

"Why are you here again?" He mumbled, loud enough for the man behind him to hear, he doesn't need to turned around to know who is it. He knows. He knew.

"Not looking at me?" Akira could feel every hair strands around his body standing up again, that man's voice never fail to cease Akira's kink for deep voice. He squirmed.

The aftermath of being labeled as "gay" can be tiring, he was prepared and expecting for the worst, and yet, reality can be a bitch sometimes. For someone who's cross dressing is a hobby— meeting the reknowned Maximilian King just added more stress in Akira's life.

"It's time-" Getting cut off from finishing his sentence, Akira was taken back when he was suddenly spun around, his face colliding on a hard chest.

"The fuck." He silently screamed, throwing punches on the man who did the action.

"It's fine if you don't want to look at me but not me, I want to look at you." The said man look at him with a grinned face, which Akira would very much pleased to punch.

Building walls around his heart only to be broken down by this mysterious man, who never cease to annoyed him. Am I allowed to be happy? Akira thought.

"Maximilian King." The said name turned his grin into a mischievous smile.

For this certain man, the world is too boring, everything he wants could be in his feet in just a snap of a finger. He never felt the world "excitement" for 28 years of his existence. Maximilian King, 28, bi, and the president of his own company, MXK Corporation, wants to feel alive again. Working all night, drinking at midnight, having sex with anyone during weekend, it was all just the same. Boring and tiring.

"Yes, baby?" Teasing the smaller male never failed to make his day better.

"Don't call me baby, you ass. Let me go." The smaller male squirmed in between his arms. Feeling the desire to annoyed him as well as tease him, oh poor guy, he tighten his arms around Akira.

Just when he was planning to start his day with the same routine, bumping into Akira Smith, a beauty in front the camera. With an adorable face like a bunny and a personality as feisty as a cat, Maximilian's desires sparked all over his body.

"Seriously! Maximilian!" Akira blurted out in anger. Maximilian can't help but snicker, savouring his name being called out by Akira.

After teasing him once more, he finally let go, he knew Akira's getting more annoyed. Even if he wants to tease him more, he doesn't want to strain their "good" relationship much further.

"See you later, I'll pick you up." Maximilian whispered against Akira's right ear. He felt Akira shuddering in response which satisfies him very much. His little guy almost twitch in excitement.

By starting his days annoying Akira, using him as an excuse just to leave work early, the excitement that he was once lost, it was the best feeling for Maximilian. The poor Akira can't help but be sweep away by Maximilian's presence. Who knew I could be this happy? Maximilian thought.

---------
Author's note: hello, are you doing great? I hope you do! thank you for reading this. votes and comments are very much appreciated. love you!

— wxnderstxr