Krillin flew away. I walked up to Goki and Vegeta.

(Y/N): Can I have a talk with you two?

Goki: Sure.

Vegeta: Just make it quick.

(Y/N): Thanks. Follow me.

I walked into Capsule Corp and walked into my room. Goki and Vegeta walked in and I closed the door. I sat down on my bed.

Goki: So what do you want to talk about?

(Y/N): Well... Three years ago in the Time Chamber, you two told me that I suddenly started to release a huge amount of energy.

Vegeta: Yeah. You almost destroyed the chamber by doing that.

(Y/N): I want to know... If you two will help me bring out that power?!

Goki took a step back in surprise and Vegeta's eyes went slightly wider.

Vegeta: What makes you think we can help you out with that? And if I'll even help in the first place?

Goki: I don't know (Y/N). You remember what I told you, right? Me and Vegeta only sensed rage from you. I don't want you to become some raging demon.

Vegeta: Forget achieving that power, at least for now. You're clearly not ready for something like that.

I just looked down at the floor. I clenched onto my pants. Why? I want to access that power! Why won't they help me do that?! I felt a hand get placed on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Goki close to me.

Goki: If you want, we can help you get stronger with training.

Vegeta: Speak for yourself. He can get stronger by himself.

Vegeta walked out of my room. I sighed and looked back down at the floor.

(Y/N): Thanks for saying that Goki. I don't know. I'll think about it.

Goki: Well... Alright. And don't worry about forcing yourself to say yes to my offer. I'll respect whatever choice you make.

I looked back up at Goki, looking at her in her beautiful eyes. I gave her a small smile.

(Y/N): Right. I'll keep that in mind.

Goki smiled at me. Her smile makes the worry in me disappear. She leaned down and kissed me on my cheek. I felt my face heat up like crazy. Goki giggled and took her hand off my shoulder.

(Y/N): Wh-What was that for?!

Goki: Just a little something to help you feel better. Hope it helps. Plus, you look really cute with a reddened face.

Now the only emotion I'm feeling right now is embarrassment.

(Y/N): Get out!

Goki just giggled again and started to leave my room. She stopped and looked back at me.

Goki: See you soon.

(Y/N): Bye!

Goki left my room, closing the door behind her. I sighed and leaned back. I thought back to Goki's kiss. I felt my tail start to swing in excitement. I grabbed it and brought it closer to my face.

(Y/N): Hey! Stop it!

It just kept swinging back and forth.

(Y/N): Bad tail!

I just let go of it and let it swing freely. I crossed my arms and scoffed. I need to do something to help keep my mind busy.

(Nighttime)

I tried to go to sleep. I rolled over in my bed, trying my best to get comfortable. I felt some sudden weight on my bed. I opened my eyes and sat up, seeing Goki sitting on my bed. Her back is towards me.

(Y/N): Goki?!

Goki: Huh?

She looked back at me.

Goki: You're not King Kai.

(Y/N): ...What? I guess you're not wrong.

Goki moved a little on my bed. From her moving, I felt her sit on my tail. I started to shake a bit from the sensation.

Goki: Are you ok? Are you getting enough sleep?

Goki leaned back to get closer to me. Her leaning back added more of her weight on my tail, sending a tingling feeling through my spine.

(Y/N): G-Goki! You're sitting on my ta-tail!

Goki: Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!

She put two of her fingers to her forehead and she disappeared. The sensation stopped, making me sigh in relief.

(Y/N): That's weird. Why did Goki Instant Transmission to here? And saying that I'm not King Kai... Actually, I'm tired to care right now.

I laid back down and tried to go asleep. I felt my tail start to move around again. I elbowed it, trying to get it to stop but I immediately regretted it. I felt pain go through my body.

(Y/N): Never doing that again.

I groaned in pain. I started to feel really tired and quickly fell unconscious.

(Chapter 25 end)