Once we're in the room that I realise.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry just dragging you like that!" I said as I quickly let go of his hand and look at him apologetically.

"It's ok. I don't mind." He said with a smile.

"Umm... you can just put my stuff there beside the bed. I'll organize it all after I'm done freshen up, ok?" I said to him as I gesture him to the bed.

"Let me help you, ok? You can just go and freshen up while I organize your things." Hyunjin said as he begin to take my stuff and organizing it.

"Eh?! No, it's ok really! Just leave it." I said to him with my eyes widen in surprise.

"Nope. Not gonna listen. Just go and freshen up, after that we can aid your wounded hand." He said as he gives me a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with my underwear.

I blush when he handed my stuff. "O...Ok ..." I said as I run to the bathroom that is connected to my room.

'Why is he acting like this?! Calm down my heart. It's ok. He's just being friendly. But why does the way his acting feels so familiar?' I thought to myself as I gently pat my face.

'Ugh, whatever. I'll think about it later.' I thought to myself and begin to shower.

Hyunjin's pov

I shake my head looking at his cute reaction running to his bathroom. I turn around and begin to organize his things.

As I was busy organizing, I can see that he have so little things of his own and majority of it are old or even torn.

"Umm... I'm done. You can stop now." A cute little voice said behind me. I turn around and I can't help but to stare because he looks so cute with his wet hair.

"Umm... Hyunjin? Are you ok?" he asks as he wave his small hand in front of my face. I snap out from my trance.

"Uh, yes. I'm ok. Umm... Felix, I don't want to be a busy body but I have something to asks you. I hope it doesn't offend you..." I said to him.

"Hmm? What is it? It's ok, I'm not easily offended." He said with a smile.

"Umm... why are majority of your clothes torn...?" I carefully ask him.

"Oh, it's because I can't afford it. I was fired from my last job because the owner's daughter tried to flirt with me, but I told her I'm not interested and the rest is history." He said.

I can't help but to feel jealousy bubbling again.

"Do you have anywhere to work right now?" I asks him.

"Right now? No. I'm going to search for it tomorrow after school." He said with a pout.

'Oh my god! Does he not realise that his baby culture is very dangerous?!' I fangirl by myself.

"Umm... how about you work with me?" I ask him.

"Work with you? As a what?" he asks as he tilt his head to the side.

"It's nothing hard. You just have to follow me like PA some sort." I said to him with a shrug.

"As a PA? Uh, sure! I'll take it! But you have to guide me. Can you? If it's too much then it's ok I can..." he trails off.

"Hey, it's ok! I can guide you ok?" I assure him.

He nod his head.

"Ok now. Come here. I will treat your wound." I said to him and carefully take his hand and pull him towards me.