Chapter 25 | The Date

stay with me-punch and chanyeol

like destiny, we're just falling

운명처럼 너를 falling

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Making food for Taeil?" Jaehyun suggested seeing as Doyoung was cutting various fruit into small pieces.

"Duhh."

The two caregivers kept going with their food making and talking about comebacks and recent hot topics.

"I'll see you later, Taeil is waiting for me," Doyoung said.

"Yeah same, see you around!"

"Yep, you too!"

Jaehyun entered the room to find Taeyong drawing.

It was a pink tree with a big yellow sun and two boys holding hands, drawn in red as well as many other cute details like flowers twice the size of the humans.

The drawing actually wasn't bad if it was an actual 2-year-olds artwork.

"What are you drawing there Bubu?"

"It's daddy and Yongie," Taeyong grinned.

"I love the pretty flowers and tree," Jaehyun commented, bringing his left arm around the younger who was sitting on his left.

"They aren't any ordinary flowers! The flowers are roses. They resemble how much I love you."

"Awhh you're so sweet," Jaehyun said kissing the top of Taeyong's forehead as the younger (at the moment) handed the drawing too Jaehyun.

"For me?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yesh!"

"Thank you so much Yongie. I'll keep this forever."

Taeyong smiled.

He was in a very good mood and felt really relaxed in his small headspace.

Jaehyun fed the younger the thing slices of banana and small spoon of cereal.

Once Taeyong had finished eating, Jaehyun let him watch YouTube on the elders phone while Jaehyun finished the cereal left in the bowl for his own breakfast.

What?

He didn't have forever to make his and Taeyong's breakfast.

He wanted to sped time with the younger.

For the next couple hours, Jaehyun spent his time cooking for their later date, sometimes with the help if Taeyong who spent the rest of his time colouring in, sitting in a chair opposite Jaehyun so the elder could also look after Taeyong at the same time as cooking.

Super dad, you could say.

Soon enough it was an hour before the couple's date and they were currently playing with Taeyong's toys.

"Okay Taeyong are you feeling okay now?"

"Yep!" Taeyong replied as he slipped out of his headspace, "I feel so relaxed. Thank you Hyunnie."

"Of course baby," Jaehyun replied, kissing the younger on the forehead, "Let's get ready."

Taeyong nodded his head as he changed in the bathroom and Jaehyun changed in their shared room.