Chapter 15 | To Trust You Again

love to hate me-blackpink

negative days, negative nights

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

tw: mention of sh, and bl/de

Today was a really stressful day for all of NCT but especially for Taeyong, Ten, Lucas and Mark as they were practising to get ready for SuperM promotions.

Taeyong was so stressed but was so lucky he didn't slip in front of the members.

Not today at least.

Lucas was in a small practise room trying to perfect the SuperM dance, but he just couldn't get it right. 

He wasn't in the right mindset and felt very stressed.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jungwoo was practising the new NCT choreo in the room near to Lucas' when he started feeling very stressed.

"I can't slip now. I can't slip now," Jungwoo said to himself as he sat down.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

There was 10 minutes left of Jungwoo's private practise session and instead he was sitting on the floor sucking his thumb.

Yes, he slipped into little space a minute ago.

Jungwoo knew it was dangerous to be in little space without a caregiver and he experienced very traumatic incidents without a caregiver, so he went to the practise room Lucas was in.

"L-Lucas?"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Lucas was going through a perfect practise run of the choreography and he was getting towards the last 30 seconds and passed the difficult parts when Jungwoo came into the room, "L-Lucas?"

Lucas messed up the step as Jungwoo disrupted his perfect practise, "Oh my god Jungwoo please go away. You just ruined my perfect run," Lucas told the older.

"O-Oh. Okay," Jungwoo said.

Lucas didn't know or couldn't tell that Jungwoo was in little space so Jungwoo just left the room, Lucas not bothering to go after him.

Jungwoo felt his not little self-start to take over him as he went back to the dorms, walking aimlessly, tears in his eyes, as he grabbed a blade from the kitchen.

So much was spiralling in his head.

Was he good enough?

What did everyone think of him? 

Was he really nothing more than annoying?

Sneaking out of the kitchen he quickly turned the corner and bumped into Lee...

Taeyong.

Jungwoo fell over as the blade fell onto the floor next to him, his eyes wide open as Taeyong looked at the metallic, eyes wide opened and shocked.