Chapter 13 | Making Up But Without The Kissing

miracle-got7

because I have you

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Chenle looked at him with glistening eyes.

Jisung turned the younger around and spanked him, leaving a red mark as tears started to form in Chenle's eyes.

After 10 spanks Jisung was done, "Now sit here for 3 minutes until you've thought about what you've done," Jisung said sternly as he left the room, Chenle was sniffling.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

After 3 minutes Jisung came back into the room to see tears running down Chenle's face.

He picked up the little saying in a soft voice, "You know that wasn't very nice of you, but I still love you okay? Please don't do that again. I know Hyuckie told you to do it so that's why he's getting a slightly smaller punishment, but you don't have to go along with him."

A couple minutes later when Chenle had calmed down, the two came out of the room, Chenle holding Jisung's pinkie finger and standing behind him, feeling scared to face the others.

Jisung pushed Chenle forwards a little and the boy walked up to Jaemin who was now in fresh new clothes, his two caregivers on either side of him, "I'm sorry Nana. It wasn't very nice of me to do that to you."

"It's otay," Jaemin giggled.

"Friends?" Chenle asked.

"Friends," Jaemin agreed, happily.

Soon enough Donghyuck had also come out of the room to apologise and they all went to play proper tea party.

"They're so adorable," Renjun cooed, snapping photos of them as Mark and Jeno just laughed at Renjun acting like a mum.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

: ̗̀➛ 2 ½ Weeks Later

"Jungwoo come on you need to slip. It's been 2 months since you've slipped," Lucas was saying to Jungwoo, holding a paci in front of him.

"I-I don't want to," Jungwoo said, "You know how I feel about my little space. I'll slip when I want to."

"But it isn't good for you that you've been holding it in. I know how stressed you've been," Lucas tried to protest.

"No just no," Jungwoo said getting mad and exiting the room as Lucas sighed.

He really wanted to help Jungwoo fall into little space to relieve his stress but Jungwoo felt too insecure about it.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Lucas went to the SuperM members who were in the SM building a couple minutes later. "Do any of you guys know what little space is?" Lucas asked.

"I have to confess I have little space. It feels more normal telling you guys because I've already told SHINee members," Taemin said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Me too," Baekhyun also confessed.

"Not me but Kyungsoo is little so I have caregiving experience," Kai said.

"What makes you guys slip?" Lucas asked.

"Is it because of Jungwoo?" Taeyong asked.

"Yeah," Lucas replied.

"Well usually pacis, stuffed toys, cartoons, bubble baths, things like that but when I really don't want to regress, I hold it in," Baekhyun said.

Taemin agreed as Lucas sighed.

This was going to be harder than he thought but he was going to keep trying for his lover.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

: ̗̀➛ 1 Week Later

"Junie?"

"Yes Jaemin?" Renjun asked.

The two were both very stressed and Renjun had nearly slipped in front of his boyfriends at least twice.

"Do you want to watch Moomin with me?" Jaemin asked.

"Where's Jeno? Can't you watch it with him? Junie is a little busy," Renjun said.

He knew he's slip if he watched any cartoon but ESPECIALLY Moomin.

"Nono went out. He isn't at home right now. Please watch with me Junie," Jaemin pleaded with doggy eyes.

"Fine," Renjun said, giving in.

Jaemin was too cute to resist.

The sparkles in Jaemin's eyes were unbearable.

He loved Jaemin.

So much...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

yes i agree renjun, jaemin is cute <3

and yes, the title is a blackpink reference im sorry DJNWEJKNFNKNW.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"I'm coming right away"

chapter 14 : ̗̀➛ 16/10/21

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶