"You ready to get in the shower? Get all fresh and clean!" I exclaim while I pick Mila up, making sure to support her head.

She seems to be around the two to three month headspace right now. I'm just hoping she behaves at the visitation.

Stepping into the shower, I hold Mila close to me while the warm water streams down the both of us. Theo put Mila's newborn bathtub in here a while ago, so I could put her down safely in there while I shower.

I set her down in the tub on the floor, then get to work washing myself. Mila seems content to lay there and let the water hit her chubby belly. She's currently playing with her feet and making cute little baby sounds.

"Are you having fun, baby?" I ask while rinsing the shampoo out of my hair.

Of course she doesn't answer but my voice draws her attention. Mila smiles up at me, showing all of her little teeth. "You looking at Mama? Aren't you baby?" I coo.

Mila's eating up my attention, kicking her chubby legs out and making the cutest giggles. I decide to take a picture for Theo, making sure to cover Mila's private's with a wash cloth.

Reaching out of the shower, I grab my phone off the towel rack it was balanced on, then bring it into the shower. I make sure to hold it out of the water before I snap a couple photos of Mila.

The washcloth that I placed on her somehow found it's way into my happy babies mouth. As soon as my photos make their way to Theo, he FaceTimes me. I answer and the first thing I see is my husbands smiling face.

His blonde hair is perfectly styled and there's a five o'clock shadow on his jaw. My man looks fine as hell. "How are my girls?" He asks but his eyes are on my cleavage.

It's been a while since Theo and I have been intimate and we're both feeling needy. "We're good. Mila woke up in newborn headspace but she's resting at about two to three months right now."

"Turn the phone so she can see my face." Theo asks.

I do as he asks and Mila let's out a small squeal at seeing her Daddy. Her legs are kicking back and forth, and there's a large smile on her face. "Good morning, baby!" Theo exclaims.

Mila doesn't answer but she babbles happily. "Oh really? Wow! That's so cool." Theo replies like he knows what she just said.

"We have to go, babe. I need to get us out of this shower and dressed. We love you." I tell him while lifting Mila's hand and shaking it in a semblance of a wave.

"Drive safe! Love you too." Theo hangs up the call and I turn the shower off.

Getting Mila and I dressed is a challenge, but I eventually get us downstairs in ten minutes. Mila's wearing a simple pair of footie pajamas. They're white and covered in little, purple butterflies. It's warm and she'll be comfortable.

I, on the other hand, am dressed to the nines. I need to feel powerful in front of the woman that allowed Kai to be abused. There's no way that woman didn't know what her husband was doing to her son.

Kai came to us covered in bruises. Especially on his face. If Mila came home to me covered in bruises, I would end up in prison for murdering somebody. That's a true mother's love.

My tan heels click against our hardwood floor while my dark blue, pencil skirt swishes against my legs. The outfit is completed with a white blouse that's tucked into my skirt. There's also a pair of diamond earrings in my ears and a tennis bracelet Theo got me for out anniversary, around my left wrist.

I look like the ultimate business woman.

Kai's waiting in the kitchen for me. He already looks healthier since he's been here. He's gained some much needed weight and the bruises on his body have faded. He's dressed in a pair of blue, skinny jeans and a red polo shirt.