Rescuing Someone Captured

Start from the beginning

Ink than teleported in front of the Paintbrush. But before he grabs and takes it, he slowly grabbed the violin, and teleported to the other side of the wall, which is away from Eri. He than teleported again, and grabbed his paintbrush, before he than teleports out of the room, and began to close the door behind Eri. But not before he spoke out to her.

"Sweet Dreams, Eri."

Ink spoke out, as he closed the door behind Eri. Unaware to Ink, though, Eri smiled, meaning that she heard Ink say that to him, and it is making. Her smile widely.

With Ink, he began to get down the stairs, and began to go to the front door. Ink sighed, as he can't believe he had wasted a bunch of time on something this ridiculous, with the mistake that he had made. Well...now that this is past, he is able to get on to the point, and get there girl out of the direction that she is in.

He finally reached to the front door, and he turned the knob, and opened the door, although a little bit slowly, as he does not want to make a lot of noises from what he is doing. Thankfully, he opened it enough to get through, and he closed the door very gently.

He grips his Paintbrush as tightly as he could, and he smiled worn confidence at getting the girl out of this torment she is in, before looking at his Paintbrush

"Let's get to it."

Ink spoke out to his Paintbrush, as he than turned into Black Paint, as he than followed the men that had taken the family's daughter. Thankfully...he was able to know the location, thanks to the news talking about it. So he should be able to track down the girl and the people taking her captive in a jiffy. With his greatest hopes, the heroes have not arrived at the girl before he arrives there.

Later...

"So this is where you live at, huh?"

Ink spoke out, as he saw the house. The house looks like it is a mansion of sorts that a wealthy man would take. But Ink knows better. Inside, it may look like a typical mansion, but there is something inside of it that makes things a little bit scary. Something that not even Ink can be sure about. But regardless of this feeling, he needs to get inside and try to rescue the girl that's been captured.

"Too bad you won't keep that place permanently."

Ink spoke out, as he than leapt up into the air, and goes into liquid form, to try and sneak past the guards, who are using their many trucks to get the crates they need from the places they've stolen.

He went past a bunch of the guards, and he looks behind a bush to see that they are using crates for something. It is likely filled with weapons and all of that. Well...too bad that the very weapons that they had stolen...they are not going to be of much use in what he is going to do to them.

Ink than snuck into the truck that has the crates, and he use brown paint to turn into an exact copy and size of the crates that have been taken. Ink squeezed and curled up into a ball as much as he can. As that happened, 2 voices.