Chapter 16 - Third Plan of Action

"London, just what do you think you are doing?"

This was the first time in London's life that she had been legitimately afraid of her father. Well, maybe not afraid of him, just what he would do. She glanced at the pilot in the jet and knew that she would have to give him a stern talking to since the man said something to her father when he said he wouldn't. That was why she didn't want to take her private jets in the first place—the Tipton employees were far too loyal.

"What does it look like, Daddy?" she quipped. "I'm bringing Zack back to the SS Tipton since he was wrongfully taken off of it."

"He's not going back on that ship. I already made that clear."

Two big men came out of the jet after Mr. Tipton called for them, and they came over to Zack and took each of his arms. "Hey, hey, easy," he protested. London was near tears.

"Please, Daddy, this isn't fair," she pleaded with her chest tightening. "I've been through a lot in getting here. Just look at what I'm wearing. I would never wear something like this unless it was really, really important. That should tell you how special Zack is to me."

Mr. Tipton walked up to her, his hands clasped behind his back. "I understand that London, but I don't want you to be with a trouble-maker like him. He's poor, unkempt, dull, and not that smart."

"I'm standing right here, you know," Zack piped up as he was still held by the big, suited men.

"He will be sent back to The Tipton, and you will take this jet with me back to the SS Tipton." London's fists clenched, and her father noticed. "London, you know I was serious when I said I didn't want you to be with him."

"But this whole situation should tell how serious I am about him."

"Regardless, he's going back to The Tipton, and you are going back to the SS Tipton." He snapped his fingers. "Take him away."

The men started to drag Zack away, and London grabbed her father's arm in desperation. "Please, please, Daddy, don't do this. I love him. He makes me happy, and I make him happy. Actually, I think he's the best thing that has ever happened to me. You want to take that away from me?"

"Wait, I'm the best thing that has ever happened to you?" Zack asked as he tried to resist the men. London gave him a loving look.

"Yes, you are. You're more important to me than all my money and jewels."

"And you're more important to me than my video games, and even that spicy shrimp, which is saying something."

"Aww..." London gushed, putting her hands to her heart.

Mr. Tipton cleared his throat loudly. "That's enough. Off he goes." He waved his hand and the men pulled Zack away to a sleek black car. Zack shouted as the men who were pushing him into the car.

"I love you, London! We'll find another way to be together, I promise!"

The men pushed Zack in, and the car sped off out of the park. Tears stung London's eyes and she looked at her father. She gave him a mean look. He sighed. "London, I'm sorry."

"No, you're not."

"As much as he makes you happy, he is not good for you or the Tipton image. You know that. We've been over this before."

"But I don't care! Who cares about image and all that? I just want to be with him."

To London, image was everything, so her saying that was really a shocking thing and really showed her father just how serious she was. He turned and walked back to the jet. London muttered, "How can you be so mean?"