Chapter 1 - London... Is Hot

Hi, everyone! Here is a cute story set in one of our favorite Disney Channel shows, The Suite Life On Deck. I love the whole Suite Life series, mainly from watching it on Disney Plus, and thought that I would write a fan fic about it. If you guys have read any of the fan fic stories that I have written before, you know that I like to pair up people that are an unlikely couple. So, here's another one that I wrote a few years  ago. It takes place sometime in the 2nd season, so Zack has not gotten a girlfriend yet. Enjoy!

~ ~ ~

"For the tenth time, that is pineapple, not chunks of ginger. The flavor will not be that strong, I promise."

The blonde girl in a yellow dress walked away with a simple thank you and Zack leaned over the smoothie counter and shook his head. That girl was pretty hot, but she made London seem smart. Even London could tell the difference between ginger and pineapple. Zack paused. Nah, maybe not.

A few other teens came up and ordered smoothies and Zack got to work. This job wasn't bad, mainly since he got the hang of making smoothies over the past year, and had gotten pretty good at it. He could make a decent living off of this, opening his own smoothie stand in the near future. He had no hope of graduating from Seven Seas High, so might as well do this. He eyed his twin brother across the deck, handing out towels. Yeah, while Cody was at Harvard or Yale or wherever, Zack would still be on the SS Tipton making smoothies.

Sack spotted movement in his peripheral vision and saw London walking onto the Sky Deck. She wore a sparkly light-purple dress that glittered in the sunlight, and it showed most of her legs. Her hair was in waves, not its normal Asian straight. Zack stopped what he was doing for a moment and stared at her. He blinked.

London is... kinda hot.

Zack started and got back to the smoothies. Of course he thought London hot in the past, but when had he actually stopped and stared at her because she was?

Never. Mainly because she had always seemed like an older sister to him and Cody. Neither of them would dream to go after her in any romantic way, even if she had billions of dollars. It would just be weird to think of her that way.

Zack glanced up at her as she talked to Cody, most likely asking for help on the history report that they were assigned in class. He hadn't started on it. Cody was most likely done with it—that was his smart, homework-loving twin brother for ya.

London suddenly left Cody and came right up to the smoothie counter, making Zack's heart jump. Why the heck did it do that?!

"Zack, I need your help," she said as he made a strawberry banana and kiwi smoothie for a blonde ten-year-old girl sitting at the counter with her mom.

"Hi London. What is it this time?"

"I need help with this history report, and Cody won't help me."

"And you want me to help you? I haven't even started on it. Plus, have you seen my grades?"

"I haven't started on it either, and my grades are horrible, too. We're the perfect team!"

Zack smirked at her dim-wittedness. "London, why don't you go ask Bailey?"

"I did, before I asked Cody, and she said she doesn't want to be used. Now it's your turn to be asked."

Zack poured the smoothie into a cup and handed it to the little girl, and she gave Zack a smile and thank you, and then a wink. Zack smirked at that, thinking that cute. "Well, I can't help you. I have to work. "

"But I need to at least do this project and make Daddy proud. C'mon, we all did so well with that science project."

"You mean the plant that nearly ate you, me, and Woody?"

"Yeah! We got a B on that assignment."

"We got a B because the plant almost ate Ms. Tutwiler, too, and she said she would give us a good grade if we killed the thing to get it off of her."

London leaned over the counter and gave Zack a pouty face, and he couldn't help but notice her expensive perfume that was actually... really nice. He noticed her perfume before, but when was he ever affected by it?

"Please, please," London begged. "You're my last chance."

He had to say something so she would back up a bit and not make his nerves go crazy from her nearness. It shocked him that they did so for that reason in the first place. "Alright, alright, fine. We can work together. Happy?"

She clapped in her London way. "Yay! See you, study buddy!"

She scampered off in her high heels and Zack thought how bizarre that was, London asking him for help with schoolwork. What was also bizarre was him actually being attracted to her, and the fact that he didn't mind working with her again.

What the heck is going on with me?