5. The train and sorting

My parents took me to king cross station early this morning where we would be meeting the Malfoy's.

We met up with Malfoy's when we got there and me and Draco greeted one another with a hug.

My mother pulled me from his grasp and into her own "i don't want to say goodbye to you again, i feel like we've only just got you back" she said sadly whilst tears streamed down her face.

"Oh mother, you'll be okay. I'll be back for the holidays" i tried to comfort her.

She let me go a few minutes later and my father locked me in his hold and kissed my head "have fun sweetie".

"Thank you father, I'll miss you both very much" they smiled "we'll miss you too honey".

"Ready?" Draco asked whilst holding his hand out to me.

I grabbed it "ready".

We walked hand in hand towards the train and found a compartment to sit in. I tried to let go of his hand to sit opposite him but he just pulled me back to him "oh no you don't, I've been away from you for too long. I'm not letting you leave me again." I giggled and obediently sat down next to him.

We chatted for a little whilst i played with his rings on his fingers.

Knock knock

I looked up to see our compartment door opening. "Hey bro" a tall boy with black hair said.

"Hey Zabini" Draco replied to the boy who i now know to be Zabini.

He came in and sat down opposite to us and a girl followed.

"Who's your friend?" The girl asked.

"Oh right, this is y/n" Draco introduced me. I smiled.

The girl and Zabini both looked shocked "y/n y/n, as in y/n Henderson as in the girl you never shut up about?" the girl asked with wide eyes.

Draco blushed ever so slightly "shut up Pansy".

"No no, please tell me more about how Draco always talks about me" i ask with a giggle.

"I like you, anyone who makes fun of Draco is like my best friend" Pansy said with a laugh of her own.

"Well then, you're going to love me"

Draco sinks down into his chair trying to hide his blush with an eye roll.

"Well I'm Pansy Parkinson and i think we're going to be great friends" Pansy introduces herself.

"As do i my friend" i reply with a smirk.

she laughs "this here is Blaise Zabini" she gestures to the boy sat next to her.

"Pleasure to meet you" i smile politely.

"The pleasure is all mine" he replies a little flirty.

Draco gives him a little side glare whilst i laugh politely.

We continue talking for a little before the train begins to move and we wave to our parents outside.

Draco pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear "you're going to love Hogwarts, and I'm going to love being with you again". It was my turn to blush "i know i will, and I'm going to love being with you again too".

I pull away from him and we all joke and converse for a while until we hear another knock.

There are 2 boys outside our compartment, they were both quite tall and sturdy. The taller one had brown hair and brown eyes whilst the shorter and chubbier one had blonde hair and black eyes.